More of Kali China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of Kali China

So far, one of my favorite strain... 75% Indica and 25% Sativa.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Howdy Farmbuck, All I can say, "Just beautiful !!"
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW2, love this strain.

Nice. I love my popcorn buds.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine too !!

Kali China hash. Smooth smoke for my wife.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

Just some info on Kali China from the breeder:

Official description:

STABILIZED HYBRID
      GENETICS: 75 % INDICA / 25 % SATIVA.

(Kali Mist x China Yunnan) x China Yunnan
      FLOWERING INDOORS: 8-9 WEEKS.
      FLOWERING OUTDOORS: End of September / Early October.
      YIELD/M2: Average

RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
      RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
      RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE
      RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE - HIGH

STRUCTURE: Indoors it grows compact and columnar. Outdoors develops more branching with a rounder shape.

BOUQUET: Mango juice, sweet cream, incense, hash, grill meat and oriental spices.

EFFECT: Powerful, psychedelic and sensorial effect of SE asian sativa, with a relaxed, introspective and meditative development.

GROWING TIPS
      It can be grown very easily indoors. In order to obtain the best results indoors, we recommend warm temperatures (around 25ºC) during the growing stage and the first 4 weeks of flowering.

In the last month, temperatures should be reduced to 20ºC for the rest of the flowering process.

Outdoors matures without problems until latitude 47ºN.

Breeding details:

Kali China is one of my more personal projects. It started around 10 years ago when i was growing chinese yunnan for the first time. One year before, i did a kali mist selection from seed and selected 3 great KM females, one was quite short, fast flowering (65-70 days) with a great hashy incensey aroma and clear sativa effect.

I put a clone of this Kali Mist female while i was reproducing the pure chinese yunnan for the first time. So the origins of the cross are Kali Mist female x China Yunnan male (same chinese father of the old Orient Express F1).

I grew the KM x China cross. Kali Mist is a complex hybrid, so i found quite a lot variability in the cross too, despite the chinese introduced some P1 predictability.

I avoided the taller, slower flowering and non hazy (in terms of aroma/taste) plants.

I was lucky enough to find what i consider was the archetype of my goal with the cross: a compact and fast flowering hash plant (50-55 days) of chinese indica apperance, with a very complex incensey aroma (mango juice, sweet and sour cream, incense, hash, grill meat, wood, oriental spices ....), a perfect blend of my favourite organoleptic and growing traits from both lines, together in one plant.

This selected female also had an incredible tropical sativa effect that starts like a refined thai, deriving towards a more calm, meditative and introspective chinese effect. I liked a lot what i found so i decided to keep working on the hybrid.

The selected Kali China female was backcrossed to chinese (Kali Mist/China x China), in both standard and feminized format. To produce the feminized backcross, i reversed my favourite China female to pollinate the special Kali China mum. The feminized backcross showed better outcome than the standard one.

Then i selected again from the feminized backcross a female that was as close as possible to the 'elite' mum found in the initial outcross. I reversed this new backcrossed selected female to pollinate her best sisters from the same generation.

So the released Kali China feminized version is: (Kali Mist x China) x China and then inbred one generation.
      Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X