Training update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training update

Figured I'd share a few pics from my current grow. They are gorilla glue from dinafem. I'm 2 weeks into veg now and I've had a few hiccups along the way. Ive made an attempt at mainlining and I got a bit aggressive with the bending and broke a branch that I eventually had to cut off. However the plant has made a full recovery and is looking very healthy. The only thing I'm a bit worried about is the thick leaves. Is this normal for an indica dominant pheno? I've only grown sativa dominant in the past. I've read this stain is sensitive to overfeeding so I've been keeping my ppm around 600, even a bit lower. I've also been struggling with low humidity. Even with 3 humidifiers running I'm only able to max out at 30-35% with light on. Might have something to do with that too, I'm not sure. Any ideas would be appreciated.

SSALOT looks like a little RH, or heat or light stress? What you got for all that?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

My room Temps are between 25-29 Celsius lights on and 20-25 lights off. Rh is around 30 percent but if I let a humidifier run dry it can drop to 14. I have my light 36 inches from the canopy right now. I have 2 fans running to keep the heat moving as well.

Comment

My furnace is in my grow room so it's been a bit of a challenge this winter. Especially being - 30 and colder the last few weeks it's always running

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X