New420weedsguy review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New420weedsguy review

Ordered a few seeds from 420weed and am so impressed with the follow up email, super fast shipping, packaged professionally, delivered discreetly.. If germination goes as well, it'll be perfect! Just wanted to make a recommendation
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Use him every time. Great guy. And it’s new420guy btw haha oh and I haven’t had ONE seed NOT germinate from him. So far, so good. Happy growing man
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah you've got his companies name correct. I believe it was a bad choice for a name causing much confusion, and maybe loss of sales. he should change the name. https://www.new420guyseeds.net/index

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait what?

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how many mistaken variations of his name I've seen. ie take the title of this thread.
      Last edited by starramus; 02-13-2019, 05:50 AM.

Paul's great I had a few not grow 4 me he's sending me some with new order just sent today can't wait

Comment

Just dropped 2 Fruit Cake Punch on Friday night, Saturday night she sank and went in to a jiffy, this morning she's up and at em' and in a 4 " pot under my Mh.
      super fast. 100% germination rate so far.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20190208_183914.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	291137
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        No I mean I know he had fem just didn’t know he had that strain

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I had two of Mr. Prochaska's freebies not germinate. Germination has never been a problem for me unless I am working with a bad seed. I contacted him, and he sent me two replacements. They are both doing well, and popped in no time.

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait so he replaced your freebies?

Yes, I bought a few seeds from Paul, paid with Vemo and had them in a few days. I am moving around May so have only soaked 3 free seeds he included and all are doing well .... one Sour Daddy auto pre-flowered fem 29 days out of the bag, the other 2 seeds were soaked a couple weeks later, and doing great.

Comment

I have yet to hear that his gear produces awesome buds. The only things I have heard is the he is cheap and fast. When his gear produces buds comparable to Nirvana, ILGM, Cannaventure, Ethos and the other long standing established companies I will choose him.

Comment

I probably won't germinate for a couple more weeks, so hopefully I'll have great things to report this spring! Just reporting about my experience thus far.
        3 Big Bazooka fem
        3 gal smart pots
        coco/perlite
        8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
        2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

I have grown out a few grows from 420 guy all have been great. I can't use those other company's I never get the seeds. His prices are great not cheap. The jack herer I grew was way better than the ones I've had that claimed a cup winner imo.

Comment

I grew 5 of his autos. Very strong genes it seems and smokes great n grows fat nuggies. I soaked 11 seeds to get 5 though. He did send me free ones quickly but it may have been my mistake in germination. I have 6 of his in wet napkins now . this site is awesome . nice to see so many views on 1 subject-in real time

Comment

I think this fees are commensurate with seedsman and nirvana.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
                Just dropped 2 Fruit Cake Punch on Friday night, Saturday night she sank and went in to a jiffy, this morning she's up and at em' and in a 4 " pot under my Mh.
                super fast. 100% germination rate so far.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20190208_183914.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	291137
                I have noticed that some of the strains new420guy sells do not appear anywhere else. Your Fruitcake Punch for example I do not find elsewhere. I got a couple of "Magnesia" seeds that appear nowhere else as well. Is he breeding these original strains? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0647.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	291474

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He just popped up a f4 fruit punch and along with it came a couple other crosses within a couple weeks.
                  BDAY cake x FP, Blue Dream x FP, Fruity Pebbles x FP. That leads me to believe he does.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X