Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Ona too close? is the taste/smell saveable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Ona too close? is the taste/smell saveable?

Hello I'm approaching the end of my first project, I cut a sample nug off and dried it for a few days to see where its up to - It doesn't really smell of anything much at all. its top quality genetics (autoflower) from Barneys so I don't doubt the genetics and have rigorously followed GWE mostly nebula's guides.

Before growing I read everything including not to put Ona in the tent or grow room as it can affect smell/taste, mid grow I had to start leaving the door open to grow room to drop the humidity... the Ona was right outside in the corridor... so for probably 4 weeks in FL stage its had some intermittent air sharing with Ona, even though its actually outisde the G room.

i've now closed up the Ona and just relying on the carbon scrub.... can probably keep the girls going for another 2 weeks before they're out of the harvest window... do you think this will give them a chance to recover? or am I just being over paranoid and the smell will come later..?

Ps when I touch the colas that are still growing and then smell my fingers its a heavy beautiful smell but just when you sniff the buds there's nothing.

thanks for any help.

Strain has a lot to do with the smell ypu achieve and even then theres different phenos. But imo it sounds like a good cure will bring out the smell youre looking for. Just remember the cure has about 50% of the impact when it comes to top shelf buds.
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

That Ona, is some strong stuff, but I think your gonna be just fine , after a good dry and cure ,
      HappyGrowing
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Sounds right,smell should return with cure.

Comment

Awesome thanks everyone for your help. Fingers crossed

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X