Should I trim any leaves off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Should I trim any leaves off?

Unfortunately a while ago my dog had chewed off some leaves and basically topped off the plant so two new stems grew (not mad at all) but I’m just wondering if I should trim any leaves from the bottom?! It looks like it starting to bud up top but the bottom looks like it’s growing slower.

P.s. I am growing outdoors

Not to laugh at your situation, but my dog also likes the BUD. Caught him eating an outdoor grow past summer and he likes the trimmings too. I would remove only the damaged leaves and allow it to recover from any stress. You might want to check your nutes also based upon the look of some lower leaves. JMO

Comment

• Acuna214
      Acuna214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok thank you! Honestly I’m only growing with just regular soil and water lol how would I check the nutes?

Leave it alone and let it grow.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Acuna214
      Acuna214 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s been about 4 months already so for sure just leave it alone? I know it’s tiny still, it’s still winter time in Az so the sun doesn’t stay out as long but luckily spring is around the corner.

It would be bigger had you supplied your plants with nutrients that are beneficial towards cannabis plants. Days are getting longer in North America - your plant won't flower until the days get shorter - in the fall.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I’ve actually grew a plant a few years back the same way I’m doing now and around the same time, it had flowered but it was taller since I didn’t have a dog chew on it the first time! Lol just didn’t have the money to buy the nutrients, plus I didn’t know which to buy and what to get.

Comment

Many of us toss good things like banana peels, coffee grounds, egg shells, etc. etc. etc. all of which goes to compost here to feed the garden.
        I planted 3 roosters where my plants will be this spring, I cant give them away, to old to make good eats, but they will make good nutes and grow nice fat buds!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X