Seedlings not growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedlings not growing

Heyy guys, first time grower.. wondering if you could give some advices with these girls. They're like this since a month ago, they just don't seem to grow.
    i'm using 250w leds, started with 125w the first couple of weeks thinking it was too much light if i put more bulbs.
    Cold light, so the temperature is pretty comfortable.
    Had a problem with overwatering but now they're good, as much as i can think. Moved them in bigger pots with mycorrhizae chips, some nutrient sticks so they can absorb the needed amount of NPK by themselves and perlite. Also, i watered them with 10% urine diluted in water. Humidity around 70% ..
    Bought the seeds from SMAN (auto, femminised)
    Do you think i can still build up some crop?
    They also began to have that problem with the leaves, where they become pale and lose color to the point where they fall..

Hi delincuent, Seedlings should be plants after 4 weeks, so some things are definitely wrong. I suggest you do some studying: https://www.growweedeasy.com/seedling-problems

In my humble opinion, growing Cannabis is NOT easy unless you know how to create the correct conditions for each step of the plants' lives. This would also be a good place to start: https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      dam ATU I figured you would be sleeping on a Sat morning , I just love waking at 3 to 4 am every day lol

I really think i gave them at least the basic requirements. I read all the guides on the forum and tried to fix every problem that needed a solution, still.. it looks like they just don't want to cover up. Put them under 18/6 hours of light and etc..
    could it be a stress problem?
    That's the first thing i can think about, since i had to move them several times.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      The links I sent you are not from the forum, but the sister website. Did you look at the seedling problems link?

urine has too much N for seedlings.i suggest you use seaweed fertilizer just a little amount.seedlings dont need that much nutrients.also watch the soil moisture let the soil dry some times.more oxygen to roots=faster growth

Comment

What are these nutrient sticks? Could these be giving the issues? I am all organic here and dont use this typ thing, or stuff like rapid grow soil as it has time release nutes as well and is not good for our girls.
      I think I would pull those sticks, and flush good with water,
      Good luck!!

Comment

Mohsen228 i even made many little holes in the pots i'm using (15l buckets) for oxygen. I stopped using urine since i thought it could be a source for the problem.

Rwise they're not that potent (13/6/10 + 3 MgO) and are used for tomatoes, which i heard are similar. They are of the size of a pinky finger and i just added them since i thought it could be a lack of nutrients. I'll probably take the flush to remove the nitrogen from the urine.

Comment

• Mohsen228
          Mohsen228 commented
          Editing a comment
          small seedlings drown easier in big pots.make sure use standard pot size.use some weak fans.let the soil surface dry.if the show nitrogen toxicity just flush the pot and everything will be fine.

.I would suggest to start some new seeds for back up. This is a case of over loving your plants, too much water, too much pee, too big of a pot.
        the fact that it is a Autoflower at a month old and had a lot of problems that has stunted it, it will only be a small harvest with a lot of effort. If it was a Photoperiod plant I'd say keep going no problem but your best bet is to start a new set of seeds and use this as a lesson in love and recovery.

I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS OFTEN
        Sorry.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

On occasion<overwatering can stress out the plant so much it may be seriously stunted or not recover. It would appear that the condition may have occurred during an important growth phase. I would follow up with Mr. Furley’s Suggestion after reading Alltatup’s link. All may not be lost however

Comment

Hey D, at this point pic 1 looks like powdery mildew (over watered) pic 2 same and pic 3 same with with nutes issue. I'am an outside the box guy and would repot to dry soil remove the severely damaged leaves and keep going. this is about problem solving. What caused it and how to correct it . If your roots are shot cut them off and try a cloning process. If a cricket can eat the root base off a plant and be made to grow to bud, anything is possible. But as Mrfurley stated set yourself up with some new seeds so if they fail completely the others fall into place. JMO. It would have to be dead for me to give up.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X