No announcement yet.

Future Journal, My New Years Grow from Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They must have herd I'am Coming ! LOL . And the Lemon OG Cukes poped and will be in the ground this weekend LOL. Tsunami is very close to hitting the beach, will post soon !

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Well somebody gonna be testin it!!!!!!

Hello All ! I tried to take some Photos of the colas and tric's for view as the wave is winding down (SAD). The buds are filling out real thick with a couple days left(for my taste) before the chop. Thanks for taking an interest ! Enjoy ! Good Growing !!

Comment

Hello All ! Well I don't know where to start cause there is so much to say and explain. First and foremost, A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" TO GWE for having me and all the GWE members for your support ! A SPECIAL THANKS goes out to Mr.furley for your knowledge and support avoiding a major glitch and trimming ! Canuck147 for your advice to make a a left turn (Bending) to control the hight and alltatup for your support and enthusiastic drive to achieve my goal ! What have I learned? The issues we deal with are mostly caused by ourselves. Failing to read labels correctly, too much water, not enough water, soil with nutes, ETC. Learning to read before I do something and research to help myself and others. But the #1 thing I learned is HOW TO GROW SOME BIG ASS COLAS !!!

Sooooo, today I arrived on the beach (chopped) and cannot tell you how nice it feels !!! This will complete this grow journal and hope it is worthy of GWE standards. It definitely is mine LOL. It will take some time to complete all three plants #s but the following is from todays chop of "Tsunami" AKA , Acapulco Gold started 1/1/19 finished 5/6/19

The following photos are from todays harvest, at some point I will add some reconstructive photos of the plant structure and root system. You won't be disappointed LOL ! (follow the posts lots of pictures)

THANKS FOR TAKING AN INTEREST !

ONE PLANT 2x4x60 grow tent 2 - 300 w LED lights 2- 6" fans 1 intake, 1 exhaust, 1 - 6" circulating fan 5 gal fabric pot FF nutes Cal/Mag. Un Sulfured Molasses garden soil/perlite (2-1)

Soil PH average 6.5 Temp's veg temp avg. 73* veg humidity avg. 38%. flower temp avg 77* flower humidity avg. 49%

LST and Bending for training techniques to increase yield for space grown in and Bud/Cola placement. Lots of TLC

HOW MANY COLAS CAN YOU COUNT ? I see 44 + ? yes/no

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Total weight trimmed wet 642 G. = 22.9285714 Oz's = 1.415 Lbs

Comment

Photos Continued from Tsunami harvest

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Laughed the whole time harvesting ! When I let her free from netting my jaw hit the ground. it was like Surprise.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Colombo, those pics are so helpful!!! I understand your training a lot better. I love the shots of all the colas.

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Because the colas are so big I will break them down for drying and save the branches to reconstruct the frame of the plant. Want to see what it looks like without the greenery/colas. I numbered the the branches just for that.

photos continued from Tsunami

Comment

Photos continued from Tsunami

Comment

Hello All ! Hope you enjoyed the photo overload ! Not all colas were photographed there were too many. I think I feel separation anxiety coming on LOL Good Growing !!

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              The best way to get over you're separation anxiety, it to dive back in head first.

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              I have 3 nice clones of Tsunami growing all organic/ just tap water of which 1 will take over the tent now.

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              We became ONE last night ! (a little nug) LOL, extremely pleased .

Hello All ! " Lots of Colas" Some more pictures of the Colas trimmed before breaking down for drying and the dry start. Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!

Comment

What a crop !! That is going to be soo fine. It really gets potent the longer it cures. Enjoy. Congratulations !!
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Colombo
                Colombo commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the complement Ellot Pryor ! I can't say enough about what I learned about training and how it increases your yield. I started a clone from her in a new journal CY-CLONE, the next generation with the same training. I hope I can achieve something close to this.

Hello All ! I put the body of the plant together best as possible and measured approximately the vertical side branches ( smaller at the tip to longer at the base) 8" up to 15" in hight. I could not get all reattached but shows the vertical stretch of the side branches. The side branches are missing roughly 6" - 8" across the tips. (Colas drying) I am a graduate of Mr.furley's LST training ! Attached are some reconstruction photos. Hope it helps answer any questions. Good Growing

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome pics.

Hello All ! I apologize for not getting back sooner but I've had a lot going on with family, home, and then the loss of a true friend and neighbor. So after my last harvest (part of this grow) I believe the wildest thing I have learned is at harvest ! It is that the wet weight shocks you with wild elusions of unexplainable things that run through you head after seeing the numbers. Then after hanging around a couple days to a week, the dry weight brings you back to what it should really be. It reminds me of a chicken left in the oven too long, when done it looks like a duckling. But the end result was right on the money when Eliot Pryor stated that the Acapulco Gold would yield about the same as the two autos . The dry weight on the Acapulco Gold was 5.5 ozs at jaring . The autos yielded 4.15 ozs . Almost 10 ozs between 3 plants , I have to be pleased with that ! The wet weight was 642 g minus the dry weight 154 g the humidity loss was 488 g, that's 17.42 ozs or 1 lb 1.42 ozs of water. That is just crazy. The total jar weight (4 jars ) was 1926 g minus the empty jar weight (4 jars = 1772 g for a total of 154 g that equals 5.5 ozs . Again, thanks to all who followed and took an interest in my grow ! I guess if all is in order I will ask for this to be closed out as a Grow Journal and move over to the next two, Cy-Clone, the next generation and Motel 6 in Thinking outside the Box. The buds are real resiny and the smoke is real smooth with mild head rush with a little weight that hangs behind the eyes all day and a fruity taste. Stay Safe ! Good Health ! Good Growing !!
              Last edited by Colombo; 05-19-2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Great grow Colombo thanks for sharing it with us.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X