No announcement yet.

Future Journal, My New Years Grow from Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all ! The girls are at 56 days or 8 wks and after having an issue with trace elements (MAG) and some help from Mr.furley the girls are back on track and looking real nice. Minor trim to allow light exposure to bud sites and more LST on the Acapulco Gold. I'am hoping things continue at this pace so if I have to change direction I won't lose anything, The white cheez and Gorilla Glue are budding nicely and the Acapulco Gold Is just veg'n and color came back very nice. With Bending and LST the Gold Is now 34" wide hoping to make 4' + before light change or when the autos finish. Thanks for taking an interest ! Any comments are appreciated! Good Growing !!

Can any trim be done on The Gorilla Glue while in bud or just leave alone? And the same with the gold ?

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing I would like to add is ...they look great.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr.furley, I appreciate your support !!

Very nice !! When the Acapulco gold starts flowering it will probably stretch 200%. Have a great grow !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey @Ellot Pryor, Thanks for the complement and that heads up on the 200%, I just hope the timing is right. Its incredible how the size increases each day. At least another 4 wks on the autos but I'am up for the challenge. Thanks again! Good Growing !!

Hello all ! Just a few bud photos as they are starting to look nice and building each day. Good Growing !!

Comment

Hello all ! Up date on the girls at 65 days and can only say I am very pleased with my 2nd indoor grow ! The girls are looking real good with the autos (gorilla glue -White Cheez) about 2 wks out. Will start a water and molasses only till finish. The Acapulco Gold is still in veg and getting "LARGE" so I put a 9w led grow light above it to slow it down and move the 2nd LED over to the flowering Gorilla Glue so each auto has its own 300w LED and the autos love it. I did not remove the plants this round , I didn't want to disturb them until finish. So far things are looking real good on timing with the autos and Photo (Gold). Here are some updated photos for your enjoyment . Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        With your help Mr.furley, can not thank you enough !!

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good !! Can't wait till you start flowering that A.G. She going to be something. I've grown at least 8 of those. I only have about 48 inches of headroom. I fimmed them and bent them. They always grew into the lights. I loved the strain. Have a great grow !!

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks @Elliot Pryor, I'am excited to get to that point also. I have been bending and tying to keep it as low as possible. As soon as the autos are done I will do some major adjustments to the Gold to keep all that is there. May try some cloning also to save seeds. Good Growing !!

Hello all! just an update on the girls. The girls are ready or close to harvest (any opinions) any day and have some photos to show. All things are good at this time with the Acapulco Gold starting to consume the tent LOL . She will go to 12/12 after some bending and trimming. Take a look and let me know what you think. Are they ready? And is the Gorilla Glue starting to Fox Tail as they say?

I also would like to thank all those that have stopped by to check out my grow and that have given me advice to get the grow to this stag. And to @Mrfurley, without question your help diverted a catastrophe that made this harvest possible and being a part of this forum PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!! TO ALL THANK YOU !! Colombo

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Colombo, I'm a little late to the party, but heh heh, I'm in time to harvest and smoke up!!! :-}

They look so beautiful!!! the first picture of auto cheese?? shows that she still has some white pistils on her; can you wait till more are turned brown? How do the trichomes look?

The others show beautiful buds with almost all brown pistils. If your trichomes are to your liking (I prefer not to have very much amber), I hear some chopping in the near future!!

The Acapulco will be a monster; she'll take over your entire house.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Thanks for the complement alltatup! The trics looking with a jewelers scope are, some red, white and clear on both, more on one than the other The light was starting to get to the one cola and didn't want to burn it up. I think I will chop and determine if they are to my liking and make any changes on my next grow same strain after the Gold. The gold will be fun! Excited to see how well I have learned in trimming and bending for the max grow. It's taking me back 48 yrs in time. LOL I also believe that has to be done to complete my grow for posting. Good Growing !!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I really can't wait to see the Acapulco G do her thing. I have some of those seeds, but I'm not vegging for 2 months!!!!!

Hey alltatup, here's photos of the Gold in the tent she will fill as I chopped the autos today. Will trim and bend to the lowest point possible to gain hight and change to 12/12 after some clones. Tried one with a rooter waiting to see if it takes. The fun begins. Good Growing !!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        My seatbelt is fastened!! I'm telling you Colombo: she's gonna take over your house.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Going to be a show. Pull her down! Top her to fit!
        Fill that tent with happy trees. Happy growing

Hello All ! Up date on the Acapulco Gold. I spent an hr looking over her and then bending to get the best possible shape and hight without taking away from the plant. The Acapulco Gold is now 28 inches canopy to light an 44" wide now. I got a few clones from two bottom branches I removed and sealed with cloning gel. I'am doing them a way my dad did back in the day. (scraping the sides down to expose the core, gel and plant direct into media) Time will tell. Once the limbs turn upright and all is fine I will change the time to 12/12. Here are the results. Hope you enjoy ! Thanks for your interest ! Good Growing !!
      PS , Will post the autos semi results shortly.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks awesome!!! Mr.furley I would not say Cannabis bdsm: I call LST Cannabis yoga. I do not want to dominate, nor do my girls wish to be dominated. I worship and serve them. But maybe yours like the bdsm!!! ;-}

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup
        Yoga, Bdsm, same moves different outfit and I mean it in a loving way😆

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley Bwahahahahaha!!!! Great response!!!

Just a lite trim is what I would like to do. I come this far with one mistake, not looking to make anymore. I can wait till then for the trim.

Comment

Hello All ! Back again with some results from the Autos. For me it was a success as the $ I saved goes toward the other important things (TAXES,TAXES,TAXES,and more TAXES). It use to be the Garden State but now its the Give Me State. Back to the Autos. The white cheez started out of the gate first and I thought it would grow crazy wild but slowed down a bit and stayed at that pace till finish. The Gorilla Glue started off real slow and then took off and eventually settled in on a steady pace to a pleasant finish. I had a slight cal-Mag issue that might have added to the slow down but they came around real quick. I don't know the average yield you should get but as a first time Auto Grower it can only get better from what I have learned. Here are some results below with some photos also. Forgot to take the Cheez Cola Photo (brain fart) but took photos of the root systems growth and you can actually see how important the "roots" are associated with the "yield" at finish. Big Roots Big Yield ? Both started at same time, both had same problem recovered at same time but different yields. Or is it just the strain? I will add dry weights when the dry is complete. Thanks for your Interest ! Good Growing !!

White Cheez ! / ! / 19 - 3 / 14 /19
        Wet Weight (light trim due to trics) 181 g
        Main cola 29g

Gorilla Glue 1 /1 / 19 - 3 /14 /19
        wet weight trimmed 258 g
        Main cola 40 g

Total wet weight 439 g

Comment

• RedFlannelHippie
          RedFlannelHippie commented
          Editing a comment
          looks like some great yields there Colombo. I'm just now germinating a couple of Gorilla Glue Auto's (from Auto Seed) along with a couple of Northern Lights Auto's (from 00 Seeds)...and hope to get them into my super soil soon. I heard that the Gorilla Glue likes a higher level of nutes than most strains... did you experience this? I'm running a 4x4 with 630W CMH, soil in cloth 5gal and feeding w/BioCanna line of nutes

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't posted it yet but I just got done with the dry weight and it was 48 gr/ 1.72 oz white cheez, moisture loss of 133 gr and the Gorilla Glue was 68 gr/ 2.43 oz moisture loss 190gr . Its my first time auto grow and have learned many things to improve upon but happy nonetheless with how things went ! The $ saved outweighs the final numbers, of 4.15 ozs. It can only get better from here. The Glue started off slow then took off. If I had known more tricks of the trade it might have been better. And then I do not now what the averages really are from what they say and what is really harvested.
          Last edited by Colombo; 05-19-2019, 09:25 PM.

Yeah baby looking good !! That Gold might yield that much itself. Have a great grow !!
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

I'm not believing that big root balls equal big yields - when one grows using fabric pots, the roots prune themselves throughout the grow, no root ball when finished.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I can only say that with this grow the root system was the culprit if not the strain as they lived together and fed together and shared the same environment as well as soil since day one. I understand that cloth pots air prune as the roots reach the side and dry out. But without a root system that can sustain the plant requirements it will struggle throughout the plants growth life. Hence a smaller yield. Just my thought,
            roots-the-most-important-part-of-your-cannabis-plant I will research more about this to satisfy my interest for future grows. Good Growing !!

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree: anything that stunts root growth will stunt plant growth.

Hello All ! Back again with some finish results from the Gorilla Glue and White Cheez 73 days. Don't think it's worth major fireworks, but maybe a Roman candle LOL, based on many grows here on the forum. But satisfied I completed my first ever Auto grows. Applying what I have learned from the first I hope will add to the next. I do not know the norm but here it is . And if it's , you know, ---------ity , it's "OK" to Laugh. LOL

White cheez 72 days. wet 181 gr. 3 day dry = 48 gr. change in weight wet to dry 133 gr. 1.72 oz's curing in jar.
            Gorilla Glue 72 days. wet 258 gr. 4day dry = 68 gr. change in weight wet to dry 190 gr. 2.43 oz's curing in jars.
            Total weight curing 4.15 oz's
            Money saving$ as per legal oz $475.00.= $2,137.50
            Last edited by Colombo; 03-19-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Hello All ! Now that the two autos are done my attention is now on the Acapulco Gold, who will be 80 Days 3/20 (1st day of spring) and will start the 12/12 light cycle. She is a true 4' wide now and at the same canopy to light hight from training. Can't imagine what will happen next LOL. Maybe this ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X