Gender ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gender ID

Happy Sunday guys! So, a week since I switched to 12/12. Blue Dream on left, White Widow on right. I'm fearful that WW is a dude. I'm hoping that different strains or different plants maybe look different at this stage but before I take the shears to WW, I need some confirmation. What do you think?
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

The picture to the right WW, is a dude.
    sorry
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Get yourself some good seeds and channel that frustration into your own seed stash ! You will never have this feeling again that some M&*(%$# r felt it was ok to take advantage of another! Never be embarrassed for what you do !!! It's part of how we learn. I'll Never forget my first buy on an island vacation and was given an envelope with leaves! Lesson learned, how to run faster to catch the guy that burned me LOL. I take my own discreetly! The past is behind you, your future ("buds") are ahead of you! Grow On.

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys. Anybody heard of this bank?
      HIGHGRADE SEEDS sells cream of the crop marijuana seeds. Highest yields & potency. Best prices - Free Shipping - Worldwide Delivery. Free seeds with every order. Bitcoin payments accepted.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not heard of them, price is good, online review are a little mix.
      All of the link here have a good reputation on the forum
      This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

I would suggest Nirvana, they have good strains and are a in house breeder not just a seed bank.
      A lot of us are growing New420guyseeds right now as well and are having good luck, He is state side.
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 01-28-2019, 10:34 PM. Reason: Bad motofinger

As the legal weed market starts to unfold I would hold tried and true to the companies with some history and from research right here on the forum! As the market increases so will the scams! No preference yet but I went with Seedsman as the majority at the time I was going to purchase So far I am pleased with the grow and looking forward to spring!
    Last edited by Colombo; 01-28-2019, 11:27 PM. Reason: added content

Comment

These are seedsman started 1/1/19 moving right along. Had a cal/mag issue with Gold and Glue with both responding to treatment.
      1) White Cheez auto fem
      2) Acapulco Gold fem
      3) Gorilla Glue auto fem

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X