Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Question About Feeding Chart!

Abcdefghijklmnopkrstuvwxyz
    Last edited by Wristo; 02-05-2019, 02:29 AM.

No, it means your nutrient solution should hold that level at each feeding. The EC is just a measurement of the concentration of ions in a solution, not of quantity.
    Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

• Wristo
      Wristo commented
      Editing a comment
      Abcdefghijk
      Last edited by Wristo; 02-05-2019, 02:29 AM.

1150 ppm sounds like a lot to me. I grow in hydro and I rarely ever get my plants up to that.. I go by what the plant says to me for example I start at 1/4 strength when they’re seedlings then I increase the dose as I see the plant askingfor more (nute deficiency). I have 2 plants going now and the most i gave them was 1/2 strength and the leaf tips would show sign of nutrients burn. The ppm was about 750 tops. Once again this is DWC I wouldn’t check that in my soil when I was growing in soil. Now I’m going to try full organic no chemical bottles, healthier for us humans and Mother Earth. Plus I won’t have to worry about Ph or PPMs ecms etc..

Comment

• Wristo
      Wristo commented
      Editing a comment
      Abcdefghijklmnop
      Last edited by Wristo; 02-05-2019, 02:31 AM.

Sounds like you are doing good with your grows. I’m going to try to post my progress with my organic soil should start in a couple weeks. The mix I will be using is easy and only uses 3 amendments and 3 minerals I believe it’s not like the tutorial here on GWE that uses multiple amendments and minerals and you have to use a lot of soil this one is small scale. I’m sure you’ll love it too if you don’t already know about with your research.. keep an eye out for my posts soon hope I can convert all of us to organic grows

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X