Plants going purple in week 7 of flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants going purple in week 7 of flower

I have 2 Critical CBD, 2 Amnesia Haze, and 2 Acapulco Gold that are in their 7th week of flower (these are photos). Through week 5 of flower they were until Mars hydro and viparspectra blurple with temps in the mid 70s. I now have them under 6 autocobs at about 24". Some are staring to turn purple which I know can happen by strain and I believe lower temps can also cause this. Do theseguys look OK or an thing I should do?

They're in 3 gallon pots and get 15ml Botanicare Bloom, 4ml CalMag, 1ml Bloombastic, and 1/4 tsp Flower Fuel with each watering.

​​​​​​​

I'd guess your COBS are too close. I've just started using COBS myself and having the same purply/canoeing/wrinkly kinda problem. My light was too close - I have it about 25 inches above. And most of my problem was solved by doing that.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Whaaaat a crazy polyploid mutation you got there. Big fat sideways cola. About the purpling temperature can trigger purpling in almost every strain but genetics dictates how easily and how purple they get. I wouldn’t worry. They look like autum, perfect for the last couple of weeks of flowering.

Comment

I agree, sweet looking polyploid bud. I love seeing these mutations!
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

You have a very sought after genetic mutation!! As previously stated above.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X