Planted at same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planted at same time

I planted 2 Bubblicious Oct. 20, 2018. The one plant seems to be a couple weeks behind. The leaf pictured is from that plant. What is the problem there? The second plant has got to be close to harvest. The stigmas are close to 90% brown but that's ok because I'm growing it for medical use and want a little higher CBD. The problem is the trichromes aren't turning Amber. I took a pair of 10x50 binoculars and turned them around giving me a good look at the trichromes, looked through the big end. 2nd picture.What do I do with this? By the way, 1st time grower. That plant's leaves are fine. Plants are approx 2ft apart.

tomhenry
    First off Congratulations on getting to the finish line.

2) the first picture, that plant is in the harvest window, I can't make out the Tricromes color in the red and purple light. for accurate assessment a closeup pic in nature light would be best.

3) CBD is predetermined by strain. When THC degrades to Amber it turns to CBN for a more sedated effect.

4) that leaf has a lot going on, can you take a picture of the whole plant in nature light? How long till harvest? Some times at the end you can fight a battle that doesn't need to be won.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X