Best/quickest Possible Method For Indoor Commercial Growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best/quickest Possible Method For Indoor Commercial Growing

Lets say you have as much comcercial space as you need and budget is not a real issue, you have about 60k or more to work with...what would be the simplest and quickest method for growing high quality indoor weed? My thoughts have been on sea of green...but please elaborate on what your suggested method would be step by step, and what the expected time frame would be..I am under the impression that the quickest a yield could be expected would be 3 months time start to finish...with sea of green about two weeks for vegging and 6-8 flowering...not to mention cloning which is another week or two..again space is no issue and neither is budget so what is my best option given these factors for quickest grow and best quality/high yields...Any and all input is greatly appreciated!
    Looking forward to hearing ideas
    Thanks

Would kinda depend on your experience level. If this is something you've done before on a small scale and had success then stick with what you know. As a commercial grower I can tell you first hand that you're going to underestimate the time involved in plant management.

If this is your first time growing more than a plant or two, stick to the KISS principle. Soil in grow bags.

If you're looking for a quick turn to put cash in your pocket sooner consider a run of autos.

Comment

Serapium speaks truth. If you're new to growing, learning to grow successfully is very critical before attempting to grow with a quota.

Having said that, I would recommend DWC. Fastest growth by a long shot, and stronger pot. I like growing in both DWC and soil, but DWC makes more and better pot faster, in my opinion.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X