My new Micro Cam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Micro Cam.

Just bought a Micro cam for $16.00 and a separate cam stand $17.00 that works well, the little stand that comes with the cam is cheap junk. These are Sweet Tooth at almost10 weeks from sprout. Juicyj89 , D.A.A.S.69
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Looking good man! That’s the same scope I have too! Lol so I see the amber but how much longer you planning on letting them go?
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to let the buds fatten up so about 2 weeks I think.

great pics, must be close to chop/chop?

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll see how they look in another week, then start flushing if they are ready.

Originally posted by uncledoug View Post
    Just bought a Micro cam for $16.00 and a separate cam stand $17.00 that works well, the little stand that comes with the cam is cheap junk. These are Sweet Tooth at almost10 weeks from sprout. Juicyj89 , D.A.A.S.69
    Hey can you post the name or model as I would like to get one but don’t know which are good and which are not.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug ,oh yeah, done got several, we don't harvest young bucks though, they got to be at least 18inches wide, we're ruff on those big does though, lol.
      We let the kids shoot at those young bucks though, boy do they get excited.
      Getting them out of the woods is the hard part, especially an old man like me,lol
      I've seen some nice bucks though,chasing does, next one I get ill send you some pictures with Private Messages.
      Wish you were here, to help us with the beaver problems, we got, being your an old time trapper.
      Your doing great with your plants, Paul has really got some good seeds, i think ive grown just about every auto seed hes got, and they grow as well as any of the big boy seedbanks I've tried, maybe even better,than most.
      Keep up the great job your doing !!
      HappyGrowing

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, Taking the kids hunting is great, getting them outa bed is another story lol. Would like to see some of your hunting pics. I made the switch from nutes to water and Mollases yesterday for the Sweet tooth plants, I'm impressed with Paul's seeds,so far they have all sprouted on the 4th and 5th Day from dry seed. Since I had problems doing the paper towel method, seems I would either drown them or they would dry out and never germinate. So I am now soaking them until they split, usually 24 to 48 hrs then plant them in the final pot. I'm at 100% success using this method and have sprouts on the 2nd and 3rd day. Would love to come hunt/trap down there some day, I'll stop in Mass. and bring OJH along. That would be a fun trip.
      Good luck hunting today.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug, that's the same way i do my seeds, soak em in a shot glass for 24hours or a little longer, then soon as I see a crack in the seed, the cracked end of the seed goes a first knuckle deep into their final pot, never had helmit head, either by planting a little deeper ,they normally break the surface in a day or two, sometimes 3.
      Then after a day or two, I get an isolating fan blowing a light breeze o them, helps them get tougher roots, makes for strong healthy plants, imo.
      Yeah pick up oldjarhead100 and y'all come on down, your guaranteed to bring home with You a couple of deer each, some days we don't see but 8-10 different deer a day, but some days we see up to 40 or more,no shortage of deer down here.
      Google TARA WILDLIFE, Our land buts up to it..It takes 5munutes to get their from our cabin.Its on EagleLake, on the banks of the Ms.River
      These kids down here are waking me up,lol, they are gung ho, about hunting, they absolutely love it.. Some mornings they even got breakfast and coffee ready.
      The season closes soon, on the 31 of January, if y'all can't make it this year, plan on next year for sure. You will have a blast, I promise.
      I do know one thing though, You really caught on to growing MJane, fast, your as good a grower as anyone.seriously.
      It ain't got to be hard and technical, does it ?
      Keep up the great job,ole buddy. And stay well.
      HappyGrowing
      PS, lots of beavers down here, but wherever they got water backed up the Mallard ducks are in there by the thousands, they make quite a rackett, when they get up, too.
      You can't hear anything, lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X