Close to harvest - Kali China, Acapulco Gold and White Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to harvest - Kali China, Acapulco Gold and White Widow

So harvest is near for my Kali China somewhere around 2 to 4 weeks, they are showing their purple colour more and more. As for the Acapulco Gold well maybe 5 to 6 weeks but they are showing too many yellow leaves to my liking, maybe a little bit of nitro to slow it down, not sure if is ok cause they are in their 6 weeks in flowering. For the White Widow well she is sick hope she will survive.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

BEautiful colas!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Myself, I've never had much luck with White Widow.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks wolfalias, so I should not spend my energy on White Widow strain ?

Sorry it took so long, been outta town. I won't be getting White Widow any time soon. You may have better luck than me, it's supposed to be easy to grow. I'll probably try again, but it'll be another year or 2.

Comment

When you order WW ask the seed company about their nutrient likes. Some need a whole lot. Some dont like much at all. And maybe it's just coincidence but they seem to like leds the most. No idea why.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X