auto lsd25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto lsd25

happy new year I have a problem with my first plant is 1 auto lsd25 that started in the soil 1/11/2018 I have it in a closet wooden with 10 led lamps 15w (6 3000k and 4 4000k) the temperature is 19-24 and humidity 40- 60 and allmix biobiz earth the truth is that I made a great stupidity my friend prepared 1.5 liter of water with allbiz food and told me to give it to two watering for 4 days and I gave it to him in 3 days from 15/12/18 I put it in a tent 80 * 80 * 180 combo with a ventilation filter fan etc and the plant got over it normally has some yellow sticks on the leaves and yen I know what you need I'm taking some photos and who can help me forgive me for writing I do not know to write with a translator thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pablo77; 01-12-2019, 05:08 PM.

You possibly got mites. That’s why those leaves look weird. I believe the plant is trying to protect herself.

If you can, put those led bulbs from all the sides around the plant. If you don’t get rid of the mites your buds won’t fatten up. Check it with a magnifier (100x)

Comment

can I quit it to start elsewhere from the beginning right? my plant is in the 10th week and still did not get plant blossom what would you do in my place? thank you for your help

Comment

Get a magnifier to make sure it’s mites. Get something against them, because you don’t have too many leaves you can slowly put the liquid on the leaves but not the buds.
        Some people use neen oil but there are other liquids.

Your light is not efficient enough like that, try to put them around the plant to get the buds some light.

you need to clean that spot properly to prevent future problems.

Ive been suggested to use azamax during the grow.

Comment

the item with a magnifying lens and it does not have a real spider these white as a bite is ritini i upload a little photo to help me who can be ready; is it? no ready; ι do not know and worry I see the pistils and most of it is dark and curly I see the trecoms more damn most but I'm not sure and I do not hesitate to help who can sory for googleTranslation

Comment

Wow, your weeds look healthy. I am just starting on growing mine. How long does it usually takes for it to grow like that?
            I have recently moved my siamese heated cat bed to my bedroom to ensure that he won't play with my crop.
            Last edited by joyjoy22; 01-20-2019, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joyjoy22 View Post
              Wow, your weeds look healthy. I am just starting on growing mine. How long does it usually takes for it to grow like that?
              10 weeks passed on 11

Comment

pablo77
                pretty purple bud!
                It looks like about two more weeks to be ready for harvest to me.
                You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
                  pablo77
                  pretty purple bud!
                  It looks like about two more weeks to be ready for harvest to me.
                  thank you for your help Mr.furley continuing to fertilize normally for 2 weeks yet how long should I make a flush? what to do please help me and I know is my first plant

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No need to flush if you are in soil, just give plain water the last week or so.

yes in the soil is in a 11l cloth pot with all the mix biobiz soil we are going to give him another fertilizer in 4-5 days and after I give him only water what do you say and do? I read that after I give him last fertilizers to let it 4-5 days to make him a flush with triple quantity (out of 11l which is the pot of water) and after another one week just water what do you say you do not need to flash it?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sounds good, a flush won't hurt.

thank you very much Mr.furley

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X