Kali China a south asian beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali China a south asian beauty

They are showing their purple colour more and more, a very nice looking strain.

My question is: Did any of you have grown this strain ?
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-11-2019, 08:33 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

A few of Acapulco Gold.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

Nice plants Farmbuck - never grown that strain - love the purple.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Canuck, my Kali girls are kind of complex when it comes to the bouquet loll She is smelling more mango fruit flavour by the day. Her appearance is changing since she has 3 weeks to go before harvest, She is changing from purple to black now. Lucky I found a site where there are a few of us who are growing this strain, at least I'm learning about her with the others. Here I'm trying to find if any are growing Kali China so I can learn from them.

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Here is some infos from Ace Seeds about this strain:

Tipo F5 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID Format FeminizedSativa / Indica ratio75 % indica / 25 % sativa THC 14-22 % CBD 0.2 % CBG 0.3 % Flowering indoors 7-9 weeks Flowering outdoors End of September / Early October YieldAverage Resistance against spider mites Average-High Resistance against powder mildew Average-HighResistance against botryt isAverage-High Resistance against white fly Average-HighResistance against cold Average-HighResistance against heat Average-High Latitude0º-47º Genetics(Kali Mist x China Yunnan) x China Yunnan. F5 semi stabilized hybrid.Structure Indoors it grows compact and columnar. Outdoors develops more branching with a rounder shape.Bouquet Mango juice, sweet cream, incense, hash, grill meat and oriental spices.HighPowerful, psychedelic and sensorial effect of SE asian sativa, with a relaxed, introspective and meditative development.Terpene profileIt has not yet been analyzed.Growing Tips It can be grown very easily indoors. In order to obtain the best results indoors, we recommend warm temperatures (around 25ºC) during the growing stage and the first 4 weeks of flowering.

In the last month, temperatures should be reduced to 20ºC for the rest of the flowering process.

Outdoors matures without problems until latitude 47º.

Genetic analyses performed at Phylos laboratories show that this strain has a unique genotype, of moderate genetic variability, showing only indirect kinship with our China Yunnan strain used to develop Kali China. Kali China is an excellent breeding tool to create your own crosses, when it is crossed with both: long flowering sativas or indica plants, producing interesting incensey hybrids.

We recommend average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle.

My challenge now is to find an optimal temp for both Kali and Acapulco during the final phase of flowering
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-12-2019, 06:11 PM.
      Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X