Ever happen to u ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever happen to u ?

so there I was sitting at my desk planting my latest batch after soaking till thay cracked, I use tweezers to do the transfer into 4” jiffy pots with a good starter soil. As I was doing the third out of six I picked up the seed and it was gone 😭😖🤬🤮🖕SOB so after a pulimanery? Scan I continued with the rest afterwards I got down on my knees with a flashlight, I found it five feet away from where I was 🙏 just paying thanks to the weed gods, NOW can someone help me up.

I’ve lost many seeds to the mysteries of the floor but never already popped, good thing you found it

Comment

Ever put a seed in a rapid rooter, 100% positive that sucker was in there? A week later wondering why it didn't pop , then not fining a seed anywhere?

Comment

• Serapium
        Serapium commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude. I so did this. I have no idea where that seed went. I even labeled it by strain type and entered it into my seed tracking software. The weed gnomes came and took it in the night I think.

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        please, please, please, PLEASE say it was an Alien strain

• Serapium
        Serapium commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass I believe it was a Jack Herer. Would have been much better your way though.

Potted, did you make it back up to the chair yet? You old geezer you.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I made it back up in the chair and planted the dam seed, now I got them all under T8 floresents with humidity domes on them. thanks for your concern.... but I can still get up when motvated property.
        Last edited by Potted; 01-09-2019, 04:34 PM.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle more information than I asked for, but thanks for sharing! ;-}

I ment getting back UP in the chair ( maybe) this banter we seem to have, I like, and hope to continue 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X