What is causing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is causing this?

I have a number of pure power plants and veg. 6 actually. There in 5 gallon cloth pots planted in promix BX. I've been feeding them the Botanicare line of nutrients. They get the Pro grow, Cal Mag, silica, and liquid Karma. One of the six has these yellowing leaves all through the lower Center in the bottom of the plant. The rest of the plant looks very healthy and perky and green. But the yellowness is growing rapidly. The other five get the exact same nutrients and treatment that this one gets. What could this be and how do I fix it? I've gone through the tutorials and I've looked at the plant problem section a number of times. I know this isn't bugs it's some sort of deficiency. Do I need to flush this plant? I don't know what to do here.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

I use the same line of nutrients with great results too, I would think you have a hungrier pheno, if the rest of the plants are doin fine I wouldn’t change anything. It’s not like you having a severe deficiency, most likely that plant is using the lower leaves that don’t get much light.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      9fingerleafs, I really love this line of nutrients. The Botanicare. My Autos are in kind soil and plain water and doing well although they are all very small because they were late. And these photos in the Botanicare nutrients have just exploded with healthy new growth. I also got a fogger for each room with six fog heads in each bin. Everything is on a humidistat and thermostats. So my environment is perfectly and steadily controlled. My humidity ranges from 48 percent to 55% in the veg room, and in the 12 12 room my humidity is 48%, whereas before both rooms were so dry I was having so many problems. I'm still having trouble getting my six clones to take root though. Its It's been 3 weeks now in the rapid Rooter plugs and every time I take the Dome off or turn the heat mat down they seem to wilt. I've never experienced clones taking this long before. I don't understand...

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      ): there’s always the possibility they don’t root.

She may be having a Nitrogen deficiency. Being a mobile nutrient, the lower leaves will easily give it up (even paling of the leaves) in order to save the upper most branches. Any chance of a pic of the plant in question?
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Do you happen to know your ppm on a full mix?

Comment

I had this exact same problem with one of my plants in my last crop. Like 9fingers said, it's prob just a hungrier pheno. I was too scared to feed it any more so the problem continued right until harvest for me. Pretty much every fan leaf fell off. I was freaking out. But in the end the plant still produced a hair over 15 oz so it didn't seem to affect the yeild at all. But whatever the issue is I wish you luck!

Comment

Underfeedinh is almost always better than overfeeding
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Cannabliss
            Cannabliss commented
            Editing a comment
            So very true! Can't stress that enough lol.

Wow. Thank you all for your replies. Again I am not getting any notifications in my Yahoo email that anyone responded. So I have to go into the gwe app to find out. That said no I have no idea what my PPM is, and yes I will send a pic of the plant. It won't be today though. And I do hope that it's just a little underfed. Other than that all six of them are doing fantastic. Just waiting for my 12 12 room to empty out so I can move these girls into there.
          The earth does not belong to us.
          We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
          Photos in Coast of Maine
          Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
          PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
          3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
          Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
          12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
          (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
          House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
          8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
          9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X