Ordering from The Vault ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering from The Vault ?

I usually order from seeds man but I see that they're not accepting Visa cards right now. I can order from the vault as I've read positive comments, but im.unsure how they show up on a credit card statement...are they discreet? Any ino from anyone who's orders there is appreciated!

have you considered bitcoin?

seedsman gives a discount on the order, and extra freebies for purchases made with bitcoin

Comment

I second that emotion. Bitcoin is super easy and gives you more discount and free seeds:https://www.coinbase.com/dashboard
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

or you can just use New420GuySeeds.com, they are fast and give freebies with every order no matter the payment method

Comment

also I have ordered fem seeds, and gotten fem freebies every time

Comment

just saying ...

my last Seedsman order - I paid for 15 seeds, received a 15% discount (for using bitcoin) and received 35 seeds

I have read, seen pictures of many happy/satisfied New420guy customers as well, and he (the owner) is very open to contact with his customers (which beats seedsman LOL)

choosing a seed provider - deep and murky waters

Click image for larger version

Name:	goodluck.gif
Views:	119
Size:	921 Bytes
ID:	282334

Click image for larger version

Name:	ganjamon.gif
Views:	125
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	282335

Comment

I had coin base and used it for seeds man before...little over a year ago. My accoutrements was actually suspended..very odd, and ever got back into it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X