Preparing for another grow 😎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparing for another grow 😎

I just ordered my new light from amazon, it’s a sun system 315 LEC plug $ pay all in one with a Phillips 4200K bulb....... Merry Xmas to me...... cleaning up the grow room in anticipation of My next grow.
    during the holidays I had my electrician update and include a designated line just for my grow lights no matter how much draw, with no worries now. Cleaning the milar and the floor, desideing what I’m going to do with my 600 watt hood. ? And what to grow next ? I’ve always grown photos until recently when I have delved into autos with success, autos are just fun. I’ve waited for almost 6 months for sum photos to finish ! And I don’t want to wait that long again. I will still do my out side gorilla grows with phots but for now I think I’ll stay with the autos. I just talked myself into it 😁

Autoflowers are fun and fast to flower!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I've been busy cleaning and building today too. I just finished making a trellis frame and got all my lines plumbed in. The new batch of seeds just germinated and are just days away from their new home! Makes a person feel alive to have a hobby like this hey.

Comment

Always considered myself a farmer even as a kid in junior high when I was introduced to growing. I got som mex seeds from the guy who would sell us fireworks back in the sixtys and planted them in my moms pots outside in her garden till I got nabbed by my grandma and told to get rid or else,had a lot of respect for her after that. The fact that she knew what it was.
        Last edited by Potted; 01-05-2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X