Omg help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg help

Okay so yeah I’m not sure what has happened to my girls in the past few days. They’re definitely showing some issues and it seems to be progressing. By the looks you’d think over watering or root bound but the last I watered was Tuesday and they’re in smart pots so I have no idea. Unfortunately I haven’t got a good read on my runoff because I don’t have a pen but I’ve been watering with tap water pHd between 6-6.5 and using minimal nutes which only include grow big 1 tsp and big bloom 4 tbsp plus calimag. So I’m really currently at a loss. Any help would be really Appreciated. Thank.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EA4E0136-9FB5-4FDB-A69A-CE8C8CA86B0F.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	281505Click image for larger version

Name:	DD0F2D3A-96C3-4870-818D-1818DB420759.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	281506Click image for larger version

Name:	28C889DB-749D-4533-817D-BCC5CDFACB54.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	281507
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

90F is a bit hot. Can breed bacteria that is unhealthy to the root zone. Anyway to lower the temps?
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you exhausting the heat from the fan out of the room? Or to the outside? If you are venting into the same room as your tent, you are just recycling that heat.
      I think you might need an air cooled hood with extra fan for your set up.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I am but it’s a big room. Like 480 sq ft. Didn’t figure it would have much effect and yeah you’re right I do need that but I just caught a good deal on the wing reflector plus I knew they have the best reflection rate or whatever. Anyways, i need to get the heat down. So should I go 400w HPS or back to my 192w t5??

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The bat wing has the same reflection as an air cooled hood does.... I think you are thinking that the glass lens robs some lumens. That is true...but you can bring down an air cooled hood much closer to the canopy than a bat wing reflector. You gain more lumens than you lose by bringing the canopy closer to the light source. My 400w air cooled hood is about 6” from my canopy. Much more lumens than a bat wing reflector can provide due to the light height requirements. The bat wings are better suited for air conditioning cooled rooms.
      Back to your issue...can you exhaust the heat to the outside?
      You need to dump that heat away from the room your tent is in. If that is not possible, you may need to lower the wattage.

Your pots look wet still. If you haven't water since Tuesday? And yes 90f is to hot! How far is your light?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well yeah I watered Tuesday and then again today. They were definitely dry. My light is between 22-24”.

Chicken claws and speed bumps are clear signs of over-watering. Deficiencies kick in soon after that.
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright lll cut back more I guess. Go 4 days. I switched to my t5s for now.

Juicy if they are in lockout now it wont help cutting back, I would do a flush with clean water until your runoff is at the right spot,its a pain but I have to do it today as well lol
    on your heat problem is their anyway you can duct outside air into grow room not alot .also I run a 6 inch exhaust fan I had for my hps light ,I had to play with it but I have it come on three or four times a day to get rid of excess heat works pretty good .can you put an ac unit into the outside room
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Looks like a clear case of the "claw". Too much of a good thing H2O. Let them dry out until they look thirsty.

You really should have a ph pen. These are certainly not laboratory grade, but are quite accurate for the dinero. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Accuracy-PH...0gei:rk:9:pf:0 free shipping and free returns too.

Comment

Hey guys. I just reverted back to my t5 until I get a smaller bulb. So it might only be 192 watts but I should still get some buds I guess. Probably buy some 2700 to go in with the 6500. They’re already looking a little better though. And yeah I’ll definitely watch the watering.

Name:	6866BE9E-40E2-4A2C-8920-6231D0B0A518.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	281628

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
        3 Gal Smart Pots
        FoxFarm Trio
        +Open Sesame
        +Cha-Chang
        +CaliMagic

First grow:

Current Grow:

192w t5
        FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco

Comment

I water by pot weight and I like to see the plant wanting it. Then hammer to just a little run off like drops I'm not a big runoff guy I like the plant to suck up what I give it as I don't use any strong nutes

Comment

Not even a 24hr window and the ladies are already back to a healthy looking green and praying to the light. So beautiful. Thank goodness for t5. I’d swear by them. CFL period. Oh and they might be starting flower. Not sure. But maybe. Happy growing.

Name:	7A97483A-3E4B-4CEF-AD06-6DBB01F9E4FA.jpeg
Views:	102
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	281720Click image for larger version

Name:	EF8D968C-CCFE-453F-8865-120186B02810.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	281721

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
            3 Gal Smart Pots
            FoxFarm Trio
            +Open Sesame
            +Cha-Chang
            +CaliMagic

First grow:

Current Grow:

192w t5
            FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X