From smoking to edibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From smoking to edibles

Happy new year everyone My problem is that I may not be able to smoke my meds. I want to switch to edibles,but dont know how to dose the decarbed cannabis. After decarbing do you treat it like any other dry herb and use half of what you would fresh when you add to the butter. How do you figure out the THC % after decarb? Any tips would be great

I have followed Nebula's recipe twice and both times, no problems.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• buffalobuds
      buffalobuds commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck... never made butter, from what i read it is made straight from the cure. Mine is cured + 6mo, it is dry. Right out of cure 50-60 % moisture, Mine 10%. How do I weight it for thc mgs That is what i confused about.

Howdy buffalobuds, I have switched from smoking to ingesting them. At first I made dry ice hash, baked it, and capped it. The DIH worked well, but I noticed that most all of the extraction/enhancement methods said to save the 'leftovers' as they could be used in edibles. I, for Myself, could not see the logic in making edibles out of something that gives you the munchies (lol). I now cure, dry, clean out the seeds and stems ("that You don't need, Acapulco Gold....), and then bake it at 215° F for 3 hours. I do this with the trim as well. I use the size 0 gel caps and get good results. The time from ingestion to feeling the effects varies depending on what is all ready in the stomach and what you take them with. I usually get results between 20 minuets to an hour. The effects last a considerable longer time than smoking the same amount.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Welcome to the free edibles dosage calculator! This edible calculator will help you while dosing edibles and answer "how strong are my edibles?" [read more]
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• buffalobuds
        buffalobuds commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr Furley Thanks for the table It should clear things up.

I prefer the old fashion method of testing thru tasting, I know what weed I put in, and the amounts,of bouth oil and weed needed to reach the desired effect in 0 caps
      Last edited by Potted; 01-05-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X