No announcement yet.

Yellow dry leaves & spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make sure you do what Mr.Furley suggested....It was probably my fault that my first PH meter died_ I let it dry out too long when I hadn't used it for 6 months. I think they took pity on me and gave me the new one anyway. The instructions on mine say to clean well, fill cap with the 4.0 solution (same basic thing as the storage solution) and then don't let it dry out. During a grow I don't need to use the storage solution because I'm using it every day and the cap stays wet inside...just rinse it off well after each use. I also calibrate them every 3-4 weeks or if I think something might be off.
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

This is a big help if I have any issues with my grows , hopefully it can help you blog-cannabis-nutrient-and-deficiency-table-n88 . Good luck, You have your hands full !

Comment

Hey JStryder249. What was the outcome of your situation, were you able to figure out the real problem?

Comment

I think it just needed a good flushing. I'm pretty sure it was nutrient lock out

Comment

that's good to hear! A good flush followed by a watering with a regular strength nutrient solution most often seems like the best place to start. I just finished harvesting and used a flushing agent for the 7 day flush so I'll see if that helps enhance the effects of the flush. A friend uses a flushing agent once every 3-4 weeks when he flushes as a way to keep levels in the zone. Doesn't seem to hurt anything and he says that one application 5 gallons for a 5 gallon container removes just about everything before you add back in what your plants need. Cheers!

Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
            liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X