Been a while, but haven’t had the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a while, but haven’t had the time

So been pretty busy and had some major set backs, along with some cutting of partners and having to shit down for a few months.

Long story short ive have personal reasons I needed to step away and shut down for a while. I never fully stopped and had myself something going but never anything to post on. I’ve been out doing some heavy work in and out of the field and have meet my fair share of contacts now. Along with learning extracts and doing this for a while instead of growing.

So so I got a new room built and set up along with my other two old rooms with having to break one room down so it’s now a veg room for clones. I have new equipment and some older equipment in use and I have seen the outcomes from led and cobs being used. But I’m looking to do a new build up of my lighting systems. Just a break down follows

room one 8x11x7h main veg room/flower at ransoms
    1-400mh
    1-315cmh
    2-t5 4’/8bulbs
    12000btu ac
    74/72*

rm2 4x8x7h Cloning mostly
    2-4’/8bulbs
    1-lifed 9 city 600w cob led
    80/77*

rm 3 12x18x9h
    6-1000 MHz/hps closed hoods
    70-84*

im wondering about the effects of cob lights being using instead of hps mh cmh. I was thinking of doing this in each room by placing one cob every 24” apart and 12” from walls. Along with this I wanted to place a line across the side walls at 24” in future for side lighting.

The questions remain color temps 2700k 3700k 5000k, led cob chips Luminus CXM22 COB's is what I’m looking at right now but I am not sure on a ballast as I wanna have a few hooked up on one ballast to cut costs down. Also I was really looking at adding a few colors in the room as well to help bring colors out in the flower stage.

i don’t plan to do all the rooms at once as budget is not a lot to spend at this point. I want to do the smaller rooms first then the larger room after the smaller ones are doing well. I’ve read and seen the amount of heat is output and could bring down the usage of ac in the rooms. I also want to see the effects first. I plan on using a rail system for cooling as I can place a cooling system through it to cool it down as that’s the heat I will be having mostly.

Advice on ballast chip sets color temps and also ir lights night red lighting anything of these lines would help.

Heres a few pics ive been doing lately

Glad to have you back my friend. Hopefully someone more educated on lights can help you out. That bho looks great btw

Comment

9fingerleafs thank you, I have really gotten into blasting bho but with the new laws here in mi I need to figure out what I’m gonna do now lol

Comment

9fingerleafs thank you, I have really gotten into blasting bho but with the new laws here in mi I need to figure out what I’m gonna do now lol

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          What laws? You mean Michigan?

Yea, Michigan made some big changes in the laws with it going rec

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X