Salad bar for a cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salad bar for a cricket

Hey I didn't know it, but crickets are omnivorous. Of course I found out the hard way when a stowaway cricket ate my gawddamn White Widow Auto seedlings in the basement. Well ate most of one and cut off the other at the bottom of the stem. I am trying to resurrect that one by attempting to sort of clone it. I have it in a rapid rooter under a 24 hour CFL. It is not dying, but does not seem to be growing either. Has anyone had any luck re-rooting a seedling, or is it meant to enter oblivion like that fucking cricket did?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0605.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.94 MB ID:	280114
    Last edited by starramus; 12-30-2018, 09:37 AM. Reason: Before the salad feast of course. Seedlings had just sprouted. Ain't nature wonderful???

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0609.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	280733Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0608.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	280734 The damn thing is actually rooting. I have even surprised myself. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger", realized in this plant!
      Last edited by starramus; 01-01-2019, 09:24 AM. Reason: added 2 photos

Comment

The botanical Lazzarus has risen! Well not really since it was not completely dead yet. One of my favorites a mysterious song from Q Lazzarus. https://youtu.be/yKFaGDrOfrI Hindu origins
        Last edited by starramus; 01-01-2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X