compost tea for whole grow cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compost tea for whole grow cycle?

thinking of going to a compost tea program. can you use the same compost tea throughout the entire grow or do you need something different for the flowering stage?

anybody???

Comment

Sure,y not? U can add what u want in the tea

Comment

to my understanding no, you shouldnt need to do anything else, all the nutrients are in the soil so with the teas you are feeding the microorganisms that decompose the soil and feed your plants, you dont need to flush either

Comment

• cyberaktif
          cyberaktif commented
          Editing a comment
          reason i was asking is i make a worm poop tea with molasses and wondering if this would be too high in nitrogen during flower.

• cyberaktif
          cyberaktif commented
          Editing a comment
          also, forgot to mention i use a soil-less medium that has no nutes in it. pretty much neutral as it is just spangum peat moss and perlite.

I’m just wondering? Do u make your own tea?or is something u can purchase on line? And mix at home? Sounds like something u could sell to a lot of peeps.

Comment

• cyberaktif
          cyberaktif commented
          Editing a comment
          I do 2 cups of worm castings and 1/2 cup molasses and brew for 72 hours in an aerated compost tea brewer. Thinking that this will be too much nitrogen in the flower stage. i did find a "bloom" tea from the local grow store and have only used it once.

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the recipe, that sounds good for vegging 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X