Slow drying buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow drying buds

Hi gang, I thought u mite b interested in a little experiment I’ve tried with my latest harvest, A much slower dry and cure.i placed cut up buds in paper shopping bags just covering the bottom close and shake daily I did this for 5 days. The buds we’re fairly dry and I Jared them but instead of burping I would open jars in the morning and stur with a chopstick till thay separated and leave jars open all day and close at night,in the jars open or closed not to much evaporation is taking place,causeing a very slow dry and cure. I’ve been doing this since the first of December and hav just began the cure,burping for ten minutes a day and placeing boneva 6.2 packs in the jars. I keep humidity gages I half the jars to make sure. From what I’ve sampled it’s getting better all the time😁

This is the same technique D.A.A.S.69 told me to use a few weeks ago.... check out his instructions under drying and curing.
    Last edited by Farmall; 12-27-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it working for me, so far

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah..... me too. Love it

Stirring with a chopstick sounds a bit excessive. Probably damages a lot of buds.
    I usually shake the jars before I open and burp them.
    My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
    My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
    My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
    My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do the same.

Doesent shaking knock off the trichomes? As I’m very careful just use one chopstick to move the buds around from the bottom to the top.im not using a bulldozer or a rockcrusher to preform this. And the trichomes aren’t stuck to the inside of the mason jar. Go ahead and feel the inside of your empty jars,Just add sum 151 rum close jar and shake u just made a tincture, me I’d rather smoke or vap them than leaveing them in the jar!.........go ahead and Shake your buds off...... but if u think about it.......lol
    Last edited by Potted; 12-29-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Hay daas,happy new year,( I hope it’s a good one ) grow strong buddy,and don’t get caught! Growers luv 🎉🚀😎👙🌱🌞🍾🎱⚓️

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Potted when I said, I did the same ,I should have said, I just roll the jars around, a little, to keep them from sticking,I didn't mean it to say I shook the hell, out of them, lol
        But yeah, your gonna knock some trichs off ,for sure,,but there's plenty of them on there to begin with, I hope.
        Yeah, we gonna be safe around here, I ain't growing indoors no more, back to the woods, till it gets legal, your lucks gotta run out sooner or later, especially in my state, the law acts like its heroin your growing ,down here, seriously.
        HappyNewYear to you and your family to, ole bud, hope its your best year ever.
        HappyGrowing
        h

It don’t mater where u are,the man Has a to inforce the law,it’s the dam lawmakers... old Guard ... by the time thay die off , I will too. O well 😎

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can damn sure breathe better, out in the woods, though, lol
        HappyNewYear

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        And the light is free, I do a gorilla grow every spring and summer as well but the last two years I’ve had to harvest early cause of weather conditions rain+ fog for a week = bud rot for sure,and that’s in the middle of August

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X