Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Cheese Auto Slowly Dying?

Hi All,

I’ve got 5 autos going, and 4 of them are going great. The 5th one is going yellow and seems to be dying from the bottom up. Flowering is slow, and I just don’t know what happening. I added Go Box Nutes yesterday and a bit of Grow as well because someone suggested that it might need some nitrogen.

Today it seems worse. A couple of brown spots on some leaves as well. I’ve looked through some of the help pages here and it could be a manganese deficiency.

I’m growing in soil with worm castings and shrimp compost. Using GO Box nutes under a 630 watt CMH. 18/6 light cycle 40% humidity and about 23 celcius.

Is your water ph'd correctly?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with 147, you sure need to make sure your ph ,is right,
      Nice looking buds though.

I haven’t done anything with ph, the GO Box says no adjustment required. Also, my other 4 plants are super happy. I guess I’ll go out and buy the necessary tools for ph testing and adjustment. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Blue Lab ph pen as well as litmus paper(backup) - and get used to doing it every time you water. Test after you have added your ingredients to the water.
      Good luck growing.

Cheep backup, Walmart in the fish supply’s, PH strips dip once check color and throw away. I think there’s 20 in a pack u don’t need to break the bank to check ph 😁 to adjust ph for soil 6.5 your going to need ph up and down that can also b found at Walmart or other pet supplie stores with aquariums. I find it much easier to get online at amazon.
    Last edited by Potted; 12-27-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X