When should I harvest? Please help me!!!. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO When should I harvest? Please help me!!!. :(

The type of flower is Northern Light auto-flowering.

It's been 95 days.

It's an Indica variety. Should I harvest the Tricoms when they're brown?

The part where the light doesn't go well is still white. Should I pick the top part first and shine it closer?

When should I use flushing?

Help me!!!

Comment

Hay Lavince, welcome to the show your plants look ๐Ÿ‘ saying that, Iโ€™m a bit confused the trycomes are the little clear things on the buds or cloudy or amber not the long hairs that Iโ€™m seeing in your pics, the trycomes are best viewed with a jewelers loop on the top of the buds when thay turn cloudy with 10% amber itโ€™s time to chop her down. Theirs lot of stone cold pot heads here willing to help u out if u get in trouble ๐Ÿ˜Ž but it looks like u know what your doing,good luck

Comment

• LaVince
        LaVince commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I'm looking at trycomes with an 80x camera
        You mean harvest when trycomes is brown, right?
        What happens when you harvest the milk color?
        The pistils on the top are brown, but the bottom is white.
        So, do we have to harvest the top first, and then the bottom part is more light?
        I'll wait for your answer!

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Itโ€™s a personal choice, try and harvest a bud with a milke to amber imo your not couch locked as much ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Most of the NLight autos I've grown have taken well over 100days to get done, but mine mostly came Nirvana. The fasted I ever had a NLight auto to finish was 93days, but they sure make big ole fine smoking plants.
      Good Luck with yours LaVince
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• LaVince
        LaVince commented
        Editing a comment
        May I ask you something?
        I have to harvest the Indica variety when the tricom is brown. What happens when the milk is in color?
        The pistils on the top are brown, but the bottom is white.
        So, do we have to harvest the top first, and then the bottom part is more light?
        I'll wait for your answer!

• LaVince
        LaVince commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can ask anytime, my friend.
        Don't go by the amber-brown trichs on the sugar leaves, go by the calyxes color.
        If you can't see the calyxes very well, cut a small one off, then look at it with whatever your using, to examine them with.
        Yeah, like Potted said, you can harvest the ripe ones, and leave the others to mature
        You just don't want to harvest any of her until she's mature, NLights are slow getting ripe. But some killer smoke for sure.well worth the wait.
        You done a great job with your plant
        Congrats

Yea, a good idea, chop off the tops and let the light to the bottom unripened buds.... but y so dark......?

Comment

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X