No announcement yet.

Brown and curling leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything out with 420 seeds. As it turned out, I was using an iPod and didn’t scroll down. Just call dumb! Paul fixed everything and I received my order within 10 days!

Comment

Adding diced bananas, egg shells and coffee grounds to my recipe soil. (Black dirt, fireplace ash, sand, fish emulsion and cow manure). My ornament plants are happy!
      will give my special plants light doses of this to see how they accept the push!

Comment

Comment

Mr Furley, my light recipe; on 100w cfl at 4 inches, one 50w cfl at four inches and thinking about replacing it with another 100w cfl, 80w led and thinking about adding another. And two 30w LEDs on flex stalks. Also a four inch Computer fan and the set up is easily raised and adjustable as theplants grow. Thinking this will give me a wide variety of spectrum production. What do you think?

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely, cannabis loves a blue Spectrum for vegetation and a lot of red for flowering. They make Brite white and daylight CFL, both have a different Luminary rating. Daylight is more Blue with the bright white more red.
            If you can get 40watts to a square foot you will be good.
            Thanks for the update and happy growing.

Thinking about switching to 3 gallon fabric pots. Thinking the dirt in the bottom of my 3 gallon plastic pots stays too wet....opinions please

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe drill some holes in it,,, until those fabric pots can become reality,,,

Amazon has several fabric pots of assorted size. I am using the standard nursery black plastic cheapo pots but thinking they fabric ones drain and breath better.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X