Light Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Light Leak

Well I screwed up my white widow and white rhino (not autos) are in there sixth week of flower. I have them growing in a tent but all the vents at the bottom are opened and like a dumb ass I went out of town for two nights and left the over head room light on. Need some ideas if a screwed up the grow and what might I except to happen. Any and all information is much appreciated.

Thanks

Time travel is not yet possible, so it is what it is.
    the possibilities are your plants could grow nanners, or nothing at all, I definitely wouldn't stress over it and if you get a few seeds then just grow them.
    good luck and remember we've all done it.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

At this late date in your flowering, I doubt there's even time for nanners to ripen and pollinate, let alone form seeds. But I'd keep my eye open and pinch off any pollen sacs that might appear.

And keep an eye on them to see just how all that light might have messed them up. It was a stressor for them, for sure. And seriously, if it were me, I'd apologise to them profusely for screwing up. Cannabis can be so forgiving...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

light tight tent is best.!!!

do not repeat this, but.....
        cannabis can handle light almost as powerful as a full moon in their dark period,
        with your light coming from above and the light coming in on the pots u likely will not see any adverse effects.!!

that being said tho.... DON'T do that chit again.!! u r worrying the hell outta us.! LOL.!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X