One week after re-plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week after re-plant

Just a quick update. It's been one week since my plants that had been born and raised and stunted in soil that was too hot. Same two plants (blue dream fem and white widow fem) have doubled in size, color looks great and stems and leaves are looking much more substantial. Plain potting soil, perlite, tap water with a couple drops of cal mag every other day. My tap water phs at 7.0 and after adding cal mag, phs closer to 6.0. Does it sound like I'm getting on the right track? I've really enjoyed learning from you guys, and as someone else said, I'm glad to be a part of this community!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

oh, also got the dude with the big purple balls out of there!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

Definitely looking better, they seem a bit stretched, I think you could bring the light closer

Comment

Thanks. They grew so quick that the lights that were 5-6 inches away were down to 2 inches away, so I just rearranged some stuff this morning. I've got them about 6 inches away now. I removed the dead leaves at the bottom, so that makes them look even more leggy. Anyway, I'll move off the dryer and back in my little grow room under LEDs in a few days.
        3 Big Bazooka fem
        3 gal smart pots
        coco/perlite
        2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice. I’m sure they’ll love the light increase

Might b thinking about transplanting sooner rather than later... just my 2 cents

Comment

• purpleman
          purpleman commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, great. One question. I had planned on 5 gallon buckets. I've read all about oxygen getting to the roots. Would it be good idea to drill a bunch of small holes in the sides of my buckets to allow more oxygen?

Yes that’s a great idea,and adding perlite into the soil also helps with dranage as well, and must remember to let them dry out completely between waterings mj likes to cycle wet to almost over dry.there is no set time to do this it’s a matter of feel. I use a combo but if u can remember how light the bucket was before watering that’s the time to water to 20% runoff 😁

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree. Make some nice holes for drainage and get used to lifting and tipping the pot

you guys are my heros. I am learning so much during my first grow, and I think it's gonna work out! I wish I could thank all of you with some of my yield!
        3 Big Bazooka fem
        3 gal smart pots
        coco/perlite
        2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Before you realize you gonna be helping others and the cycle continues btw what’s up with your avatar hahaha

• purpleman
          purpleman commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha! It's an image from the original "Heavy Metal" movie. Just thought it was funny and sorta matches my personality! Great flick to watch stoned

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X