First day of winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day of winter

Hi guys, it’s the first day of winter,...... And it’s 61 degrees here in jersey and rain.........WTF we’re gonna pay for this,... dam global warming, it should b in the low 30’s and snowing now! The seasons are or seem to b shifting? Does anyone else see that happening?

lotsa snow and 36F here in the Canadian Rockies, gimme some of your joisey global warming.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Come and get, it still not legal here but that never fazed me anyway😁

That ship has sailed my friend. Season do not exist anymore

Comment

It's freezing rain here in Saskatchewan today. We usually have more snow by now too. Pretty weird weather lately

Comment

• Ell
        Ell commented
        Editing a comment
        here on the peninsula its weird too. thought we were gonna have a snowless christmas.

Struggling to get ample sunlight in New Zealand this season, poor exposure due to clouds and storms, humidity in 80’s and temperatures still low for half way through summer.

Climate change is really destroying the transitions between seasons, it’s really all becoming one big rigmarole. We used to have defined pronounced changes that give us a physical indication of the season ending, now you ask yourself is it summer yet??

Comment

Rain and wind on the wet coast of British Columbia
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

With the ignorant powers that be constantly manipulating the weather left and right worldwide for their own sinister purposes, the planet itself is probably confused and wondering what weather it’s suppose to be in.
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Weather manipulators for the masses 😁

• Cannabliss
            Cannabliss commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s for sure. CERN, HAARP and similar contraptions will mean the end of outdoor cultivation soon enough. The bastards.

It looks like the human race is going to procrastinate until it may be too late this time; we're in for the loss of vast numbers of animal species. Feeding the planet will become much harder, but that problem will be offset a little by the loss of millions of lives to heat, famine and severe weather. I sometimes comfort myself in the face of this supreme global tragedy by remembering that Mother Nature will clean everything up after we're extinct.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I get a kick out of Trumps denial of global warming. I can’t beleave this guy is that ignorant or is he just kicking it down the road till he’s out of office. And leaving a mess for someone else to clean up,😭 if we’re lucky 🤞

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X