Possibly a third male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Possibly a third male?

Hi not 100% about this one but pretty sure I have a third male? 😢...thanks...Paul

Looks to be a male. Good picture.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thank you was using a cheap usb microscope...bad news though that's 3 of em out of 5 😞

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the gamble with Regular seeds, do you have a confirmed female? But the plus side of Regular seeds they are usually more stable genetically then Feminized seeds.

I have two cream and cheese and LSD 25 but they are femanised but will save the pollen in the freezer for a breeding project later as I now have a Bruce banner, Lebanese, and now a holy bubba male the first two will definitely be wrth using for breeding later on as ones high in thc and the other cbd...I also heard they are more stable but I might be better of sticking to one strain per grow will get more females that way statistically hopefully anyway 😀

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Most definitely. When I grow Regular seeds I plant at least 3 seeds for every 1 female of the same strain I will be keeping. The other thing to consider is each strain requires different things, nutes, space, watering, height, ect. So it can quickly overwhelm you fast.
        Sorry about your males, good luck with the females

Thanks for the advice I'm still learning only done 3/4 grows so will get there eventually and learning by my mistakes and the helpful people in this forum 😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X