White Widow Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow Autoflower

Currently growing a white widow autoflower. Got the seeds from ILGM. This is my 3rd or 4th grow, and 1st one using a tent. For my set up i have a 400w HPS in my tent running on a schedule of 20/4, an 8 inch fan, and home made mini a/c to help cool the tent. Using general organics nutrients. CaMg+, biothrive bloom, biomarine, and bio bud. Soil is FFOF with a little bit of perlite added and is in a 3 gallon smart pot. (not as much perlite as i planned but i ran out) i also have a 210 cfm fan extracting air from the tent and through a carbon filter, and fresh air being pulled from the rest of my house through the wall. This seed first broke soil on october 24th so that makes this plant about 8 weeks old now. There are a lot of leaves yellowing, patches showing up on them, and leaves completely dying. Im assuming that this is just the natural process of flowering and its not much to worry about. The heat is a little high and that worries me but its not usually over 85 or 86. The heat is causing the soil to dry out pretty fast but it might be the size of the plant combined with it only being a 3 gallon pot. I usually have to water every day to day and a half. I really just wanted to share my set up and see what other growers think. Feel free to give me any suggestions!

Yes yellow spots and leaf death are just a symptom of advanced old age. My 2 White Widows and 2 Magnesias are yet to emerge from the soil both from new420guy. Just planted on December 19. I have never grown autos before, but have rationalized they will make a good short winter crop. As you feel 3 gallon pots are insufficient I will transplant into 5 gallon buckets. Looks like you will be having a bountiful harvest.

Comment

I never grown autos before, that yellowing is normal at he end of flowering, I think for your next round you could feed more potassium and phosphorus and probably delay the yellowing to the final weeks. Overall the plant is looking great

Comment

With auto white widows they just do that. Best smoke ever. Always grow them soo
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X