Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow # 9 (number 9, number 9, number 9...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atu grow # 9 (number 9, number 9, number 9...)

All my seeds are germinated. I had to switch out one seed: the others were all popping out the tap root within 24 hours, and the one seed was still farting around 5 days later, so I removed it, put in a C99 (G13 Labs) and she popped in 24 hours. My germination method: Germination tray on a germination heating pad, seeds in Root Riots, large end down, I snip a slit in the narrow end and lay the seed in like a hot dog in a bun. That way tap root just comes out one side and goes down. I make sure when I'm germinating that I can be around before root riots go dry, so I can be checking on the 4 times or so a day.

I have a space heater and a humidifier in the grow room. Temps inside Roomies 80-85 F. The LED box is a joy to behold: it's so BRIGHT!!! I was surprised to see white light, as I guess I thought that all LED grow lights emitted the purple/pink colors, but nope.

My goal on this grow is to let them veg a little longer without over-doing it so I can take a bit more advantage of the vertical space. Here's the run down:

LED Roomie
    WHITE WIDOW DP 8 wks Med"
    Genetics: Genuine 1980s F1 White WidowSouthern India indica x Brasilian sativa.
    Short and taller phenos
    Effects: Extreme high, phys and mental. It can be a creeper so it's easy to overindulge.

CINDERELLA 99 fem G13 Labs 7-8 wks Med" THC very high
    Genetics: Mostly Sativa; Jack Herer x Haze.
    Effects: Phys/cerebral high

JACK HERER GHS 8 wks Med" High THC
    Genetics: Haze x Red Skunk predom Sat.
    Effects: Energetic, long-lasting

BAD AZZ KUSH BF 8 wks 110cm
    Genetics: Original OG x Urkel x Afghan Kush
    Effects: Body High, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing Heavy resin, big colas

MH/HPS Roomie
    ROYAL GORILLA RQS 8-9 wks 90-160cm High THC
    Genetics: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel Moderate yields
    Effects: super-relaxing, euphoric high

LA S.A.G.E. THsds 8-9 wks 100-150cm won 3 cups very quickly--one cup for highest THC %
    Genetics: SAGE x Skunk
    Effects: Euphoric, extremely medicinal mindbody pain reliever dependency withdrawal, autoimmune/inflamm.

AMNESIA LEMON BF 9 wks 110cm THC very high
    Genetics: Amnesia Haze x Skunk #1
    Effects: Uplifting, cerebral

CHEMDAWG HSO 9 wks 35-40" THC 24% This is Chem '91
    Genetics: Mystery genetics, bag seed; reputed parent of NYC Diesel & OGKush
    Effects: Mainly cerebral, euphoric, uplifting, good for pain; not for beginners.

Six out of 8 strains are cup winners; C99 & Chemdawg aren't--but are a couple of my favorite strains. This grow is "cerebral/euphoric" heavy.
    PaganRich Sallisawjim Here we go!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

I really like the built of that room. Only one thing, that small black fan. Is that your extractor????

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Budler My extractor?? It's an exhaust fan that has a carbon filter attached to the back.

alltatup Looking forward to this one lass, big time. Got me fluffy slippers on and a mug of tea and Bob` your uncle, I`m alive and kicking over this one. Tally ho

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope I make ya proud.

WOW, I’m ready,🚀 blast off,looking forward to watching. Real nice setup u got there. Grow well my friend.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Potted!! Well, blast off may start in a few more weeks, right? At this point, they're just putting along...

alltatup Good Morning Sis, everything sure looks great in there, nice and clean.
    Great choice of seeds, to.
    I can't wait to follow your grow along, just be careful with your new led light at first, untill you get used to it, some of them are very powerful, but they sure grow beautiful plants, with great looking leaves, Jane loves led lights, as long as you got them at the right distance.
    HappyGrowing Sis.
    H.
    Ps, oh yeah I love the #9, JohnLennon ,reference, you really are an ole hippie. Lol
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 12-20-2018, 10:04 AM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 The tech manual says if you start your seedlings under the LED, they can take it full strength. But if I started a seedling under some other kind of light, so lower the LED strength and bring it up gradually. And I know how close to the lights I can get.

I will be very interested to watch the differences in development between the 2 boxes.

9, 9, 9, y la colita se te mueve haha i thought you were calling my name amazing selection of strains, very excited to ride along. wish you the best grow my friend

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      CLARO QUE SÍ que te estaba llamando!!! There's only one 9 on this forum, and that's you!!!

Wow that is a really nice setup Alltatup! Riding along!!!!TY for tagging me.

I'm a White Album guy for sure!!! Love it...
    The grass ain’t greener, the wine ain't sweeter, either side of the hill
    🎶🎵🎶

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Sallisawjim When the White album first came out, there were songs of it I'd skip right over cuz I was too young (15) and they were too heavy. So I'd listen to Blackbird, O bla di, Martha my dear, etc. and skip Helter Skelter, Glass Onion, Savoy Truffle, etc. Much later on, I developed more appreciation of all the darker songs.

• Sallisawjim
      Sallisawjim commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. I have to admit, SAME!!!!! LMAO.... How funny.

Subbed in! Sorry the ole scientist has been out and about but folks weve been upgrading here in the MO! Happy grow to you sister the goddess is with you, namaste!
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

• SinsemillaScientist
      SinsemillaScientist commented
      Editing a comment
      A good scientist is nothing without observation! Ive followed from afar and missed yall terribly! Is that strange?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SinsemillaScientist Not strange at all. The cyber world is definitely a parallel universe, but I consider my cannabis cyber community to be quite authentic. I love having a "place" I can go where I'm with others who want to talk about cannabis all day.

• SinsemillaScientist
      SinsemillaScientist commented
      Editing a comment
      Its quite refreshing in fact! These critical purple kush im growing right now by seedsman are so impressive! I have three very distinct phenos out of a 3pk also. And indica my foot is what i say!! All the same best of luck to you and i love the new setup!

Very nice set-up - bought the white-album three times, twice on records one CD pack.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I still have all my Beatles albums and 45s. I'm waiting for them to be worth something...

I luv that ablum, and the rest, 45’s and all,I wore out sum from to much play, O bla de

Comment

Well, all the best to this grow in the “refrigerators” as I’ve been told. Sweet looking every time I’ve seen it

White Album? Took me 49 years to find out that several tunes were never completed but added to the record as parts and played back as small complete versions.
      Last edited by Farmall; 12-21-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        "The refrigerators": I like that. number 9, number 9, number 9...

The Quarrymen sure defined a cupple of generations,and thier music, it still lives on, sure miss John 😢

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yeah maybe a bad example. I don’t even know what “young” people listen to this days or what’s cool and what is not, my point is, people will always remember what they lived and experienced as the best, because there’s nothing to compare it to

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        What's a bieber?

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        If comparing the past to todays way of life? I did live and experience the best! Especially some of the weed from my time. Late 60's early 70's Still have the white album.

Som music never gets old,and never will,every generation throws a hero up a pop charts, the Beatles transcend that and continue to b relavent and easy to relate too!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich ??????

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup You are kinding me...Scott Walker from the Walker Bros...only one of the best singing voices still alive as I type...no regrets, the sun ain`t gonna shine any more, another tear falls.....awesome...guy is a vocal colossus

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich yes indeed. excellent singer, not bad with the instruments either, Mate.
        Cheers

LurkingInTheGrass This is a bieber; if you see one on your plants, drown it with neem oil or incinerate it. They're very bad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	277762
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahahaha!!! Mother Nature is so creative!! I think it's a beautiful lil creature--just not near my plants!!

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks just like that bad export we got rid of - Justin Beiber.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147 I hadn't noticed, but you're right!! There's a strong resemblance!!!

Looks like we got him here in the USA .....will neem oil work on Justin?

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, put it on his car brakes, might smarten him up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X