Flushing still full of nudes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing still full of nudes?

Hiya guys on my 4th flush using bottled water flushing out canna coco tipping away the run off I'm checking it with the blue lab truncheon and it's hitting the top every time?? Can't see how its still that full of nutrients ?? The leaves are also going crispy ?? Temps are steady 79 humidity running at 35% please help as I thought they would be ready now as went into flower 2nd October thanks guys

Nutes haha wish it was nudes lol

Comment

Just going out on a limb here, but i'd say the're ready.

Comment

Man thats strange. These girls look like they are ready for harvest. That will suck if its all spicy with nutes though. I bet you by the looks of those buds it will still be a good quality might burn the lips a bit though. Nice grow though

Comment

The leaves are also going crispy ??
          Mind if I ask how close you had those HID lights on your girls? Apart from nute burn, perhaps they were also under heat stress? What was your PPM/EC by mid flower?
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I'd be very wary where them leaves are crispy - take a lot inside the bud - bend it in half with both hands but don't break it - make sure it's all green.

Or don't - it's your plant.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ec 1.4 ppm 700 so wasn't over nutrienting them I don't think gave em canna a and b used a small bottle of big bud, cal mag, organic seaweed, and organic black strap molasses and a tablespoon of Epsom salts ??

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Those lights look pretty close to the plants. You don't think there may have been some heat stress involved that contributed to the crispy leaves?

Had a look canuck it's all green and sticky as you like ?

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's good. I usually get bud rot of some kind when I get crinkly leaves. But not last grow.

How much water do you use in your flush? How big is the pot?
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

26 litres of water for the 7 pots I think they are 20 litre pots ??

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So roughly 3.7 liters per pot?

Yes Mr Gurley that's about right think it was nearer 5 tonight as I double flushed them and took away the run off the 2nd flush was still hitting the top it's ever so frustrating might leave em till Sunday and give them another major flush dunno what else to do will be such s shame as they are lovely and fat if they are harsh full of nutes..

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And this is coco? If so and they were my plants I would use 6 to 9 L per pot 2 final flush each time. I don't think you're using enough water per flush, with Coco you can continuously put water through it till you get an out reading that is your in Reading no matter what amount it is as long as you let it dry out.
                  If your plants are ready by the trichomes and you can't wait any longer because the THC is only going to deteriorate I would just Harvest.
                  Last edited by Mr.furley; 12-19-2018, 07:49 PM.

Is there anything I can put in the water to help with the flush guys ??

Comment

Originally posted by Alansace View Post
                  Nutes haha wish it was nudes lol
                  the title is a little misleading, lol,

this is not a normal toxicity or deficiency, something is probably wrong with the roots,

might be fert toxic to a point that they need Clearex or other salt flusher run through them....????
                  pull one out of its pot and look at the roots, if there is ANY grainy looking salts on the root ball u need more then just water to flush.!

do u have any gnats flying around the plants.?

are they over watered.?

rake over the top of the coco and look REAL close for anything moving around.!!

Comment

Shit shit shit yeah slowoldguy little white things in the soil ?? WHAT NOW MATE I'm stressed to fk now

Comment

Nothing flying about in the room anywhere just had another look probably about 50 of those tiny white jumpy things looked on the net sounds like springtails don't think they are a major problem but chopping down Sunday come what may ??

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X