Calcium Defiency day 45 bloom critical kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calcium Defiency day 45 bloom critical kush

hi friends .. some of my critical kush picture stays 44 days in bloom.. now i see sign of Calciume defeciency. befor this defiency critical kush grows very fast and buds get mature and going to rippen ... but today with defeciency buds stop maturing and ripping . the speed of the plant maturing decreased and slow down very heavily .. i think this plant have high potential for creating essential Oils and Thc but not in Defeciency situation ..
    my question is wat i can doo im in late flowering stage in this stage ( 45 day of bloom ) its to late for Add Extra Fertilizer in Soil because this processes take long time To plant Thrive fertilizer and photosantez on them for suffering from defeciency .
    now my mind on Foliar Feeding ( spreying fertilizer on leaves and stems ) with high Cal ... but i dont have idea its can be harmfull for human health or not. dont wory about Molds During Sprey i have strong air circulation . i want to sprey 1/4 of down side of plants not tops.. but also im worry about health of smoking buds ... please advise me if you have exprience on same problem.. thank u

It's common for late in bloom for the fan leaves to turn yellow and fall off the plant. I don't know how long your flowering period will be but I wouldn't worry too much about it yet. Check out Nebula's chart to see what you have going on there.
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Peace khalifa
      Peace khalifa commented
      Editing a comment
      this is exact cal defeciency. i know defeciency is normal duuring end weeks of flowering but in this case .. my plant stop maturing and riping its can reduce Potency of end of period

I can only see a little of the buds on pic #4 but it looks like you have a few weeks left before harvest. I would start by adding calmag to the soil asap. You can still feed nutrients / calmag to the soil at this stage, as long as you flush. I'm not sure about foliar spraying calmag late in flower but hopefully someone else will comment.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

I wouldn't foliar spray with Cal-Mag, and I'm not certain this is actually a calcium deficiency, though cannabis really loves calcium and magnesium. Could we get a picture of the whole plant in the setup? From the picture it looks like everything else is green and healthy. If it's just the one leaf in week 6 of bloom, I wouldn't worry about it, but if it's appearing all over the plant that's a problem.

Have you been giving your plant "Bloom" or flowering nutrients? Plants use a lot of Phosphorus & Potassium in the flowering stage, and they'll start getting nutrient deficiencies if they don't get enough. When looking at fertilizers at the garden store, there's usually 3 numbers on the front of each bottle like this: 2-6-6. These stand for N-P-K (Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium). You want a bloom formula where N is low, and P & K are high. So "3-6-9" or "2-7-7" would be good choices, as an example. If you can't find a bloom formula, you can usually find "cactus" or "succulent" plant food as they often have the correct ratio of nutrients for the cannabis flowering stage.

Lastly, have you been checking the pH of the soil? The wrong pH is the #1 reason you'll see nutrient deficiencies, and plants get more picky in the flowering stage than when they were young!

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
        I wouldn't foliar spray with Cal-Mag, and I'm not certain this is actually a calcium deficiency, though cannabis really loves calcium and magnesium. Could we get a picture of the whole plant in the setup? From the picture it looks like everything else is green and healthy. If it's just the one leaf in week 6 of bloom, I wouldn't worry about it, but if it's appearing all over the plant that's a problem.

Lastly, have you been [checking ph] of the soil? The wrong pH is the #1 reason you'll see nutrient deficiencies, and plants get more picky in the flowering stage than when they were young!
        hi Nebula Thank u For your attention and advise
        nebula im very Pernickety at nutrition matter . i Use Australian Organic certificated products .. my Interest Compony for Cannabis friendly nutrition is ( Nutri-tech sulutions )( NTS australia ) and for bloom i use Cal-phos organic Life or Phos-life organic product . this is one of Rare heavymetal free source of calcium and phosphorus also made from natural matterial ..this product have nice percentage 12.5 Organic Phosphurus and 10% organic Calcium in Micronised Form ( micronised products is Sustained release for plants and plants thrive that feed as soon as possible ) im also Using Pottasiom Humates organic contain 12.5% organic potassium and organic nature made humic and fulic acid . and for nitrogen im using Liqude Fish with 3% of nitrogen 20% kelp and luxury level of Carbohydrates and protein for producing essential oils in plants. in this room i have 6 plant. just one plant (critical kush) showing signs of Calciume defeciency in others may have a little nitrogen def that i know its not bad for this stage .. but calcium in my oppenion is very important for buds ripening and maturing ..
        im also Checking ph of my Soil and my Wwater Every time im watering my Tap water ph around 7.3 and im addin a little ( food Citric acids ) and maintain that ph around 6 ,,,
        my soil ph is 6.8 to 7
        im Also Using Bacteria in Soil Such Tio-bacilus for keeping Life inthe soil .

nebula . this is not just one fan leave showing defeciency sympotms ..its Almost in all of my fan leaves and leaching to uper and downer Fan leaves... my buds is not in ideal situation... she is not getting Mature ..

Comment

Phos-life Organic http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/product...s-life-organic
          gyp-life organic http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/product...p-life-organic
          Liqude Fish and kelp http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/product.../seachange-kff
          and this is Liquide Humus (potassium humate) http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/product...s/liquid-humus

Comment

Could you post a picture of the whole plant in the setup? Did you do anything different or did anything unusual happen right before you started seeing the symptoms?

Comment

SRY nebula for uploading too much big. its because my Camera is a phone camera and its not wide enogh for taking whole plant inthe setup in 1 pic . i take several picture for your advise Tnx
              Last edited by Peace khalifa; 10-13-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

It definitely looks like a nutrient deficiency, though not a Calcium deficiency which looks more like a bunch of spots. I know you've got a lot of nutrients you're using now, but what are your base nutrients? Is it possible to give just base nutrients for a while until you get this sorted out, to reduce the chance of interactions between different products?

And of course as always, since you're in soil you want to make sure that the water going into the plants is always between 6-7 pH, and the water coming out the bottom is in the 6-7 pH range. The pH being too high or too low is the most common reason you get nutrient deficiencies.

I also noticed that the parts of your plant under the light seem to be getting bleached a little bit. It seems most pronounced in the middle, where the leaves are getting the most light from the 3 lamps. It might help the plant recover more quickly if you turned off that middle HPS, or raised the lights. Plants are far better able to recover from a deficiency when you reduce the light levels a little bit (so they don't have to work as hard) and it'll help stop that early yellowing.

Comment

i Feeding them With Omex-Bio 20 - 20-20-20 npk in the Vegitative Stage With FOliar And Irrigation feeding untill start of Bloom . After this time Im Stop Foliar Feeding and irrigation feeding with bio 20,, im start Using PhosGurd 75% phosphuros as a trigger to Blooming with HEavy P . after 1 feeding of phosgurd im Start the Organic Part of nutrition in for FLowering im Using phosLife organic and Pottassium humate as humic acid and a products with low 8% N
                    so The nutriton Plan is
                    Phosgurd 75 (one time in whole growing
                    Phoslife organic 10% calcium 15 % phosphuros
                    liquide Kelp
                    Liqude Fish
                    humic Fulvic Acid
                    and now im Flushing
                    im triying to grow With high Technologycaly and Organiccaly Nuttriton Program i dont know what is the secret im searching about ,now im in week 7 day 2 .. but i think early Yellowing Stopped Maturing Of Buds. i Dont Recieve Any (other Too much light Stress) but I turning middle hps OFF !!

nebula its Realy Important for me you are only Grow Journal Author who Cares about her Readers Crop..
                    thank for information and advise

Comment

Isn't it normal for leaves to turn yellow and drop off the older the plant gets and closer to harvest?
                      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

It's normal for buds to seem like they're not growing anymore around week 6, and you mostly stop getting new stems and leaves altogether at that point. The buds just sort of fatten up slowly until harvest after that. I think that's part of why people often harvest too early, they think the plant isn't doing anything. But buds are getting more potent and more dense even if it seems like things are going slow As far as nutrients, as long as you're providing base bloom nutrients (low in Nitrogen, but plentiful in Phosphorus and Potassium) the best thing you can do is focus on the pH and baby the plant. Then when it's going better you can slowly add your supplements again one at a time, so you can see if any of them are causing it. It is normal to lose some amount of leaves during the flowering stage, but you want to make sure you keep enough green leaves to last until harvest. Feel free to post some extra pics so we can see if it looks like the plant is recovering!

Comment

Soils containing high P are particularly susceptible to creating insoluble calcium.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X