• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    Next is my auto sour diesel haze. Growing in DWC and using GH flora trio for nutes. Been a bit touch and go with ph last few weeks but their still doing ok. Topped the two in front and right but let the other two do their own thing. The one in the back and left got zero training and it's got 3 branches at the same height as the main stem and it's sharing a 10 gal tote with the other untrained one. Been trying to post some pics but won't upload. Will try again later

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    First up is my mystery bagseeds from a local dispensary. 3 weeks into flower. Growing in coco and perlite and GH flora trio for nutes. Man they are living their new home. Can already see it but maybe it's just me lol. Only training I did was topping and I did supercrop a few branches and some lst but not much.
    Last edited by Cloud; 12-18-2018, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    started a topic Been busy but

Been busy but

Hey guys Ive been super busy at work but ive managed to keep my plants alive and mostly in good health. Recently purchased a few 5x5 tents and dragged all my grow stuff in my bedroom for the winter. Trailer im trying to grow in is taking way to much money to heat. Anyways just thought i would share some nice looking plants with you guys. I cant believe they turned out this nice considering my neglect.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X