Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few pics of the girls...

Beginning of week 2 of flowering.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

gorgeous! nice job 👍

Comment

Girls looking good. I have 6 that are in the same stage, but it took about 3.5 weeks to get there. Longest its taken of any previous grows. Maybe because these plants are mostly sativa or maybe its the liquid organics that take longer to kick in...but the plants are super healthy so I'm happy. Good growing!
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I read that the Kali are a little bit slow to flower than the other indica, Will see as the weeks goes by. So far the Acapulco girls are doing fine. Got one White Widow, but she's seems a bit sick, yellow top leaves are showing up on her. 8 weeks left for the Kali and the White and maybe 11 weeks for the Acapulco girls.

A little video - Week 2 of flowering.

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thanks for the video- yup there're looking pretty happy! Don't know if you tried this but last time I had a plant with light, yellow leaves at the top only it turned out that it was due to an iron deficiency which I discovered wasn't uncommon in coco based mediums. Took me a while to figure it out and none of the other plants showed any deficiency. Maybe that might help you?
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X