Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a sick seedling not sure what is wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Got a sick seedling not sure what is wrong?

So i am on my 2nd grow i got 4 plants growing 2 Strains but the pictures of the sick one and the healthy one are the same strain.

Grow info
    1. Soil / Promix Hp
    2. Nutes General Hydroponics Micro Flora Bloom Trio / Calimagic
    3. 4 x 4 Grow Tent
    4. VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
    5.Tap Water with the correct Ph

Humidity is around 45% to 60% having a hard time keeping it up cause i moved my grow room from the basement to a up stairs bedroom and it is cold in Canada for now.

Temps are staying from 74F to 83F with only going to 67F one time corrected the problem of going that low

Main Changes are the light as i used a 300 watt light before and the room and Genetics using Crop king Feminized seeds everything is the same from my last grow.

Ph is fine 3 outta 4 seeds are going good.

Problems i think it might be are Overwatering,underwatering,light is too close,humidity,weaker seed,

The sick plant at the start was in the number 2 spot of healthy and quickly sprouting now it is doing the worst with the other seedling that is the same strain is in the number one spot of most healthy seedling

I just finished a grow with crop king seeds and I had a seedling look just like that one. It grew weird for a while, stayed small till flower then took right off. Turned out to be my biggest plant. Maybe it has something to do with their genitics??

Comment

• Shankemdirty
      Shankemdirty commented
      Editing a comment
      Both seeds in the picture are Cali OG Kush/Haze(Sativa) Feminized Seeds i plan on attempting Nebula’s Manifold – Cannabis Main-Lining technique so i hope this does not effect how hard it is going to be.

Looks to be over-watering. They all look very wet for soil.

Comment

• Shankemdirty
      Shankemdirty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the input i will give less water and see if that fixes the issue.

Same strain I grew too. In the end every plant looks like a different kind of bud. Not bad bud just different. I've always grown from clone before so I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

Comment

• Shankemdirty
      Shankemdirty commented
      Editing a comment
      My last grow the plants looked very similar and the buds turned out the same this is my first time trying Crop king seeds so might be genetics my two other seedlings are Bubba Kush.

Looks like water issue and dried edges from heat. Just a thought, are the ceramic cups picking up and retaining heat and evaporating your waterings faster than normal?

Comment

• Shankemdirty
      Shankemdirty commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope same as the last grow my camera always made it look more wet then it is i am assuming this seedling can't handle like the rest of them so gonna try watering less.

Do your pots have drainage holes?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Shankemdirty
      Shankemdirty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they do

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X