Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Bug Problem

Bug Problem.

This is my first grow, I am using 600W HPS on a 18/6 schedule, and using GH nutes.
    There is some bug problem, but I can’t see any bugs under 30x magnifying glass, I did find a nest or web (the white stuff)
    Also some leaves mottled brown and some curling.
    Any advice please

Before I say you have a potassium problem, I would like to know a little more detail about your grow.
    what size pots?
    how do you water?
    what is your PH?
    calmag?
    age?
    pictures of the whole plant?
    the bug Web is strange but it would most likely be a Predator bug like a Spider, so you would be looking for something smaller it is feeding on in the soil or on the back side of the leaf with a 30x.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

The third leaf looks to have burns on it from spraying and returning the lights while still wet,,,

Comment

Thanks Mr Furley.

I am using 2 Gallon pots
      watering with watering can, filtered rain water, when first inch dries out.
      PH between 5.5 and 6.5
      Nutes per Gallon 1/2 tsp FloraMicro, 1/2tsp FloraGro, 1/8tsp FloraGro and 1tsp CaliMagic. Every other water with plain ph water.
      grown from clone. Potted 5 weeks ago
      soil 60% Coco coir 40%Perlite

Thanks Darryl

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        How far away is that 600 watt HPS? You seem to be missing a considerable amount of foliage. You can use HPS throughout the grow cycle, but metal Halide is better for vegging. You might change out the bulb, and reinstall the HPS for bloom.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed it is missing foliage, how far do you keep your light?
        All the new growth in the pictures look healthy from what I can see it's your old growth that has Leaf problems.

Thanks Rwise.

up to now I have not sprayed with anything.

regards Darryl

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        That would tend to eliminate water burn, though I have got it from splashing as well while watering,,,,

Nebula's Plant Doctor is excellent for diagnosing plant problems. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Comment

Thanks Starramus. I will give that a go

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X