• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 / 20 / 2019

ph 6.1 to 6.2

ppm 1300 to 1400

rh 65

temp 75 day night is 68

size is hard to say with training them to grow out with the net. But they are definitely getting bigger ,

today I watered with the flower nutrient schedule 3tsp big bloom , 1 tsp grow big, 1tsp tiger bloom , an add 5ml of cal mag to all watering.

Just switched to the 12on 12 off light schedule

lights are the same , wanted to get hps light but bills and getting a door for the grow room come first

trimmed the lower leaves and the big leaves agian to try to het light to the leaves an improve air flow.

some pics from today.

Comment

1/27/19

going on week 2 of flower

ph 6.1

ppm 1200 to 1300

rh 55 to 60

temp 67 low 77 high

stretching very nicely, took off more fan leaves an 1 or 2 small bud sights that didn't make it past the canopy.

some pics from today.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking nice CH.

Thanks Mr.furley , I'm trying my best , I know the net isn't exactly how it's to be used but first go with that.

just got to practice and see what the plant wants or is trying to do.

I however I do wish I had some kind of metal grid over a angled drip tray , I'm not sure if they even make that but that would be perfect for after I water.

Comment

2/9/2019

sorry didn't post last week was sick but nothing mutch happened.

This is week 4 of flower , I hope the stretch has stopped , from the net to the tallest bud site is 2 feet , I probably should have used another net. But I am seeing alot of pistils come out and getting bigger daily.

I did get another mezhie 600 light to make it even and more light is better since the cheap leds are probably way over rated.

then I have the viparspectra 300 In a closet with 4 clones I took from the wonder woman , 2 at week 1 and 2 a couple days ago.

So far these 4 are doing great. Here are some stats and pics from today.

PH. 6.2

PPM. 1350

RH. 50

TEMP. LOW 69 HIGH 78 ( had a warm week )

Comment

2/16/2019 update

PH. 6.2
          PPM 1300
          RH 50
          TEMP 75 day 68 night

overall doing good flowers are getting fatter.

really excited and happy about this grow.

Comment

Hello agian , sorry I been off the past few weeks , dealing with life , but the grow is going good did have some nute salt build up even tho I watered everyday but feed then water then feed was too mutch so I have a little tip burn I tested run off ph and ppm and ph was like 4.8 and ppm was like 2000 even tho I was putting in 6.0 to 6.2 ph with a ppm of 1200 per feed schedule, but now ph and ppm are more normal ,

it's been about 8 weeks in flower here are some pics and trichomes pics from today.

should be close to the 2 week harvest window , what do y'all think I don't see any amber yet.

Comment

took a few pics with the usb microscope , its really hard to tell for me , but im super anxious waiting for these to finish , it has been 8 weeks in flower , im thinking another week or two ,

its really hard for me to tell between clear and cloudy , i do see a few dark heads here and there but not mutch.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd say another week or two, some cloud in the second picture mostly clear.

thanks Mr.furley looked really clear to me but still a newb at trichomes , i just know the pistels have gone fully orange these past couple weeks and I am seeing the buds get chunky.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep she's close, are you flushing?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X