Wonder Woman / Blue Ice grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Woman / Blue Ice grow

Hello all I've redone my grow room completely removed the old paneling added insulation drywalled mudded and caulked it , and painted it flat white.

I also got coco and perlite and 5 gal fabric pots to hopefully help with any drainage issues or any other problems.

I got some wonder woman and blue ice seeds .

I popped 2 if each a few days ago and they have sprouted.

light cycle is 18 on 6 off
    ph 6.5
    Room temp 73 to 80
    humidity kinda low at 44% trying to get it up
    light is a viparspectra 300

I'm gonna be more detailed on everything in case I ha e any issues. And I will try to post atleast once a week with pics and above details.

Hello Coinhall09 ,
    looking good so far what line of nutrients do you have? And do you have calmag?
    I would recommend to ph at 6.2 for coco.
    good luck and I'm stubbed in.

This may save you some typing time.
    This was past on to me this way. How to edit your signature: 1). click on your name at the top of the page for a drop down menu. 2) select user settings. 3) in the

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Be ready, Wonder Woman turns into monster trees, never grown it myself but I’ve seen the stretch and it’s serious

Comment

Mr.furley 9fingerleafs

running fox farm trio nuts, and general hydro calmag.

thanks for the 6.2 tip will do.

Never grown these strains b4 read on here it's a good strain and produces a good amount.

is fox farm ok for coco I followed dr mj coco for the coco perlite mix and buffered twice with 150% strength calmag.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          But you have the coco version? Cause I got the soil one and I think coinhal does to

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          9fingerleafs
          Soil version of what feeding chart? Or nutrients?
          I use the Fox Farm soil nutrients in my Coco grow, I don't use the hydroponic version it's not recommended for Coco only Dwc.

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohh I see. That’s exactly what I wanted to know I got the soil nutrients

Subbed🍿
        I want to see these strains

Comment

Subbed as well, I have Blue Ice waiting in the wings (assuming it didn't get zapped by a Customs xray scanner).
          ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Weekly update 12/20/18

ph 6.3
            ppm 930
            rh 40%
            temp. 79 f
            size 3 inch

light cycle 18 on 6 off
            watering daily phing water 6.1 to 6.4
            2 teaspoon of grow big
            2 teaspoon of big bloom
            1 teaspoon of cal-mag
            per gallon of water , going by the fox farm hydro mix rates since it's coco.

they seem to be fine , did get some solution of the first 4 leaves with a sprayer to keep coco moist with some run off. So those are the spots of the leaves.

Grew about a inch in about 5 days with 4 more leaves coming out. Really liking the drainage of the coco/perlite mix !!

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good Coinhall09 . Your are correct to use the Hydro chart for coco🖒do you alternate ever other water with plain Ph'ed water?

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              Two teaspoons that’s roughly 30ml??

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              You need to use ph up at he end?? Big bloom rises ph but nothing compared to how acidic grow and tiger are, just wondering cause I’ve struggled to keep ph at 5.8, can’t imagine how you get to 6.4

Mr.furley , 9fingerleafs

thank you , yes about to alternate with phed water
            yeah I've found grow is more acidic and yeah 2 tsp per gallon , yeah got to use ph up about 3 to 5 drops , using this chart trying to use lower amount of grow to not ever do anything. 9 finger 2 tsp is showing 10 ml on my little med measuring cup ?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              I see, I’m using the soil schedule and it says 6 teaspoons, I was tripping and thought you meant tablespoons (full 30ml dose) but I see it’s not haha I’m using similar quantities, can’t use more than 8ml/gal of grow and have to use 10 of bloom to manage ph

9fingerleafs ahh haha gotcha , are you using soil or coco for the medium?

and I'm guessing u don't like to use ph up or down from your last sentence about grow an bloom ?

I'm trying not to use too much nutrients and any ph up I use white vinegar for down but havnt had to use any , even measured the run off ph and it was 6.0 6.1 range so looked like double buffering the coco worked out.

no drainage issues or any pests like with my last grow

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m used to growing in soil with botnicare nutrients, recently I got me some coco and fox farms trio, so I’m using the trio on the soil and botanicare in coco. I have one and a half gallons on ph down and no ph up. Never use ph down either

12/29/18 update

transplanted yesterday to 5 gal fabric pots.
            added the mezhie 600 led since they are spread out.

ph. 6.3
            ppm 1200
            rh. 55
            temp. 75
            Size 5.5 inches

so far so good , some slight leaf cupping and holes in leafs in one plant will have to look into that , def not pests . Here are some pics I took while transplanting checking out the root system looking very nice.

noticed the blue ice roots more compact and tight with the coco, they did seam to sprout first might be why.

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              With coco I can move from a 4 inch pot to a 2.7 liter pot to a 5 gal pot in 9 days with roots like that.
              Coco is amazing. Looking good.

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s bonkers man, I wish I get to that point soon haha

• brett
              brett commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful roots. So strong and white. Hopefully i can get roots like that. Did you get that mat under the plants from job lot? I live right near MA and i was contemplating grabbing some of those but they were expensive.

Thanks guys, 9fingerleafs I think you will enjoy growing in coco this is also my first coco grow first was some organic potting soil but i think had poor drainage since I didn't add perlite , I followed drmjcoco on YouTube for the coco buffering and how much perlite to add .

just checked them agian and seem to be handling the transplant well no issues gonna keep watering daily while alternating ph cal mag water and see how that goes and follow the nutrient schedule.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve been growing in foxfarms soil with perlite a few years now and boy can I see the difference, I got a tray of clones in solo cups and I left an inch of water so they don’t dry out, now roots are growing outside the cups all happy and ready to transplant in just a couple of days

9fingerleafs , nice! What clone solution or gel or powder do you use , an about what week do you take clones? I think I might get some to try my hand at cloning.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              At any moment during veg, once the plant has several branches. I just take a cutting and place in a solo cup with water, I use my tap water because it comes from a well and doesn’t have chlorine but RO water will do fine too. No root gel or hormones, check the thread on my signature I got pictures of how I set them up and how the roots grow

1/5/2019 update

finishing up week 3 going on week 4 , I topped them , they are getting bigger by the day same lights and schedule

ph 6.3
            ppm 1200 to 1300
            rh 60
            temp 75

height 9 1/2 to 10 inches , no noticeable problems, only change I've done was top them and up the grow nutrients by a half tsp per schedule I'm slowly increasing those.

just gonna let it keep doing it's thing then figure out what I wanna do as far as training and any lower leaf removal here are some pics from topping a few days ago and from today.

Comment

Very, very nice.
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

1 / 12 / 2019 week 5 I believe going into 6

ph 6.1 to 6.3

ppm 1300 to 1500

rh 60 to 65

temp 73 day, 68 night

size 13 to 16 inches

thinking of adjusting my feed and water schedule maybe to feed then water water , my last feeding it took about 3 gallons to get some run off so hopefully there wasn't any dry pockets , but they are growing big after I topped the wonder woman new growth nodes? Or branches shot up a good 6 inches the blue ice maybe 3 .

I've noticed how the blue ice are more compact an bushy where as the WW are long and bushy.

I just built a trelliss net frame today and defoliated the bigger leaves some as big as my hand if not bigger !
                I have it close to where I topped them about 18 inches from the floor got some 6x6 netting off Amazon's
                Thinking I should have done 3x3? What you guys think?

lights are the same same time 18 on 6 off
                In a week or 2 might get a mh hps light fixture
                Also got some rooting gel gonna try that out one from each an see how that goes.

another question I might already know the answer but want yalls input , with a clone I'm guessing they need to stay into veg longer than the origanal plants to get bigger right ??

also pics from today also I see roots poking out of the 5 gal fabric pots too!! Crazy I didn't think it would be so fast!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X