First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• fallenmunk
      fallenmunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, having a good time! Except for the electric bill, lol.

Today's photo update.

Comment

One week into flowering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful Picture,
        HappyGrowing

About 2 weeks into flower. Having a cold snap. Temps are running low 70's F day, mid 50's F night. Doing just fine I think.

Comment

Jurassic weed. Next grow I'm only growing two plants instead of four because these things are huge bushes and they are growing well beyond the light coverage. That, and I'd use 10 gallon pots. The 5 gallon pots are already full of roots and I've got a long way to go yet.

Comment

Burple flower.

Comment

Week three of flower. We got into the 40's F a few nights but all seems to be going well.

Comment

• OzBud
              OzBud commented
              Editing a comment
              looking nice & healthy

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful pic in the natural light!!!

• fallenmunk
              fallenmunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the nice comments! I think this grow is taking a lot longer than most on here, but I'm not in a hurry. Pretty much just paying attention to what the plants look like they want. I'm not even defoliating beyond what I did during initial training. They are big and bushy for sure.

Week 4 flower. Not much change, but it's been cold at night. Must be getting fragrant. My wife asked me if Snoop Dogg was down there because she can smell it coming through the ductwork.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              you know Snoop?

could you get me an autograph - make sure its to Lurking and not Lurker (that guy is bad news)

does she at least have a discerning nose, and is able to describe what she is smelling? or is she like my wife and says it smells like "pot"

• fallenmunk
              fallenmunk commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't personally know Snoop, but I did see him driving through town a few times in a tricked out lowrider. But my wife swears he down there smoking blunts when we're not home.

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL

DAMN, he should leave you a blunt or at least some Gin and Juice

Wow! These are looking great. Goodjob! 👍🏽
            Im just a shy guy with a big dick.

Comment

• fallenmunk
              fallenmunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks!

Still doing well I see!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• fallenmunk
              fallenmunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks!

Starting to get some orange hairs and I have to stake them because they are leaning. I guess that's a good sign.

Comment

• Qwertywill
              Qwertywill commented
              Editing a comment
              Weight behind the buds is always a good sign!

Getting frosty. Not doing much trimming as you can tell. Just kind of letting them do their thing.

Comment

Probably just a few more weeks. Here's the strain "CBD Tonic". I've found very little published about this strain. It's really nice. It manifolds really well and as you can see from the photos, the yellow it gets when fully mature is spectacular! At first when the lower leaves started turning, I thought I had a deficiency in something, but the other strains looked fine. After awhile I realized it's probably normal for this strain. It's got a nice pungent diesel/lemon smell that is really different than the other girls. And the flowers have gotten so heavy that I've had to use some bamboo stakes and twine to tie each cola.

Comment

• yellow
                yellow commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s cool! I too would think I had a deficiency. Cool grow

• fallenmunk
                fallenmunk commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks yellow!

CBD Tonic, manifolded to 10 colas with all the yellowing leaves removed. Trichomes getting cloudy, no signs of amber yet. Flushing every watering now. Even though I didn't use nutes for this grow I did have a buildup of salts that affected one of my plants just recently. Some of the leaves started getting crispy, so I started flushing and it halted it. Not a big concern this late in the grow, these ladies are about done.

Comment

I decided to let the CBD Tonic go a few more weeks and to my surprise, she developed new female buds and some male flowers. So I'm going to harvest some pollen before I chop her. I've got a plan to try to get some seeds from a CBD Tonic X White Widow Auto. I have a White Widow Auto that I sprouted in January and it's just now got some flowers on it. Gonna try the Q-tip trick on it and see how it goes. Should be an interesting cross if it works.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X