Yield Weight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yield Weight....

In measuring yield after harvest..... do you weigh the buds after manicured or after manicured and dried?

having seen several ‘x’ amount per plant...per watt and total grow: what’s the correct method to do this?

Trimmed, dried, ready to smoke.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that is funny and sadly true.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the sad truth 😤

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      But really funny 😁

I assumed after manicured and dried for the x amount per watt calculation, but have no evidence to support either way.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Dr. Proton will stop by to help u

I never weigh my weed. It just pisses me off if I don't get what I expect. Besides, is only for myself anyway.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a cheep one off amazon because I wanted to be as accurate on my grow journal as posable 😁

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Hmm

I think, i like where you are going with this 😁

He answered the easiest way I know. I do not count weight until its cured as it still loses a little from the time its jarred until cured. To compare to others can be difficult as you dont know how cured or dry it was and what all was actually weighed.

And yea dont weigh it likes the court does. Unless you want it to sound like you are growing tree sized plants. Lmao

Comment

Ok, I get it 😜. Too bad we all can’t meet for breakfast.... but, I’m sure they’d throw us out for annoying the other patrons

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that would depend on what we put in the food,
        Cornbeef and Hash anyone?
        You ÷ your total yield in gram(×) by the actual watts of your light to = grams percent per watt. If you what to know the cost per gram you will need to know your total watt consumption for the growth.
        Roughly each month I run 75 bucks extra for power
        × 3.5 month = 262.5 plus nutes is my total grow cost ÷ by total grams and you get cost per gram.

That is a formula I will need...thanks. I was able to add a device from Amazon called “kill-a-watt” and once you add the cost of electricity, I plugged one into my lights for the hydro (3-300 real watt leds, 1000-1200 watt each) . After 1 month, the 12 hour on cycle was around $9.75 for the 3 lights alone. Still need to add in the water pump, nutes etc.etc. Basically, it’s a start my next goal is ....what did the HPS AND 315LEC with the exhaust fan cost to operate. Then , I’ll eventually get some real numbers, or close too it

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        The dispensaries in our area are roughly $450.00/oz....Looks like you’re ahead

• LurkingInTheGrass
        Editing a comment
        Ok, now how many toothpicks? 😁

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X