Weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird

Hi guys so I have 4 auto sour diesel haze and it seems like 2 of them aren't flowering. What's weird is it's the two i topped. The other two are Christmas trees and looks to be on the 2nd or 3rd week of flower. Does topping an auto affect when it flowers? Also the one that looks all fucked up and twisted leaves has been like that since it was a baby and it also doesn't seem to be flowering like the rest.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Your plants look nice to me, nice job,but yes, topping autoflowers can slow them down, big time,not always but sometimes.
    Your gonna love those SourDiesels, great smoke.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I guess you are prof that topping slows them down

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        About the runt, I guess that’s just a bad pheno, slow growing and ugly, I wouldn’t worry about it

Could just be a little behind, not to worry! I have a mutant that was my runt of the liter now flowering profusively, also have an auto gigabud, into its third week now slow to flower properly, not topped but I noticed that during training one of the steaks to hold the plant down was now far too small for the main trunk and was beginning to constrict it, was removed some time ago much healthier stretching, VERY LUCKY! Yours should go good, just a little delayed from shock, good luck!
      Last edited by Vitaminthc; 12-12-2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X