super skunk auto ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super skunk auto ?

Hi folks, been awhile since I,ve been here.I have grown a lot of super skunk from Nirvana, and always had success in every way. Well I decided to go with SS auto flowers for shits and giggles. The two plants are one week apart , hydro and one in coco.( the larger is two weeks old.) The thing bothering me is the CLAWING appearance. I have been easy on the nutes and so forth. Is this a strain thing ??

Originally posted by Steveo h View Post
    Hi folks, been awhile since I,ve been here.I have grown a lot of super skunk from Nirvana, and always had success in every way. Well I decided to go with SS auto flowers for shits and giggles. The two plants are one week apart , hydro and one in coco.( the larger is two weeks old.) The thing bothering me is the CLAWING appearance. I have been easy on the nutes and so forth. Is this a strain thing ??
    According to your photo it is impossible to really understand anything. Take photos from a closer distance.
    In this photo, the only thing that can be seen is that the leaves are twisted a little inside. This usually happens because of problems associated with a lack of magnesium, a pH level, or a supply of buried water to plants.

Comment

Click on the photo a couple of times Norm.

Comment

You can zoom in and get a clear look..... But , yes I understand it could be a PH problem, but it's not. I also thought, nitrogen toxic,but they've only gotten light nutes so far, with CAL-MAG, and GH Flora Trio. My room temps have been almost perfect. The tap roots on the one in hydro are growing extremely fast but yet the plant still looks sick . I just don't know.

Comment

Some talk to their plants or play them on the guitar, or sing. Maybe try, maybe they just do not have enough love and attention.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X