Seedlings need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedlings need help

These are about day 10 since they broke ground. I didn’t get light to then early enough. I also didn’t start adding nutrients until last Friday. I messed up in the beginning. But they’ve been in this ten in these three gallon apart pots since last Friday. Temp 80° and humidity 55%. I’ve been giving a solo cup of water to each. I added nutrients Friday. Plain phd water Saturday. Didn’t water yesterday. Just gave phd water. The light is 32 inches from the top of the plant. It’s either from adding nutrients too late. Too much nutrients or I’m not watering properly. I need help please!

You measuring ph? Looks like it’s burnt could also be you feed too much?? It’s not “late” for nutrients unless you’re using coco

Comment

I am using coco. What I meant is I guess I’m coco once you see the true leaves you’re supposed to start watering with nutrients. Well I waited a bit too long. But I’m also using the nutrients recommended by nebula haze. Also using the ph kit. From the color compared to the chart I should definitely be in range. I feel like it’s Nute Burn. So I started giving just PhD water so hopefully it’ll flush out extra Nutes and allow the plants to use that up

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with mr furley. You need calmag. Make sure to use calmag every watering as well as nutrients. You need to find the right concentration so you water the same EC during the entire grow, as he plant gets big the concentration should not increase. Did you buffered your coco or you bought it already buffered?

What kind of light?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley Sometimes getting info is like pulling teeth.

Optic LED/cobs

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like they need calmag, and to not water everyday.
        Are they Autoflower?

I just recently started to actually water them last Friday. That’s when I added the nutrients 1/4 tsp of micro, 1/8 tsp of grow, 1/8 tsp of bloom and 1tsp of calmagic. This is using the general Hydroponics trio recommended on this website and following the custom feed chart for coco coir by nebula haze as well

Comment

Yes they are autos which I’ve read need less Nutes then photos. Which is why I believe this is Nute Burn. Her feed chart suggested watering with nutrient rich water and regular PhD water the next day and so on

Comment

• Weed Pharma
          Weed Pharma commented
          Editing a comment
          You are getting experienced advise- which is spot on and you should follow it.
          Coco has no nutrients and is a Cal/Mag grabber- so you need to make sure you give plenty from the start- and with all waterings until the last week or two.
          Your light distance is fine until you get this plant growing.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X